leon cupra - winter protection

jake

I AV MOSTLY BEEN BEATING
Feb 2, 2003
rochdale
Visit site
Yeah I stuck it on last night,

And have been contacted by a forum member who's coming to have a look at weekend, but he's also interested in a new focus st.

On a side note, last time I sold it I was contacted by a guy local, who eventually turned out to be a Messer offering 7k for it, then again he contacted me before Christmas when I stuck it on a forum for a feelers, again giving me abuse.

Well within a hour of it being on eBay, the barrage continued,

The cars over mileage, a rubbish colour, I'm a Messer, it's too dear etc etc

He even threatened a public hate campaign on the forums, just because I wouldn't sell it to him cheap.

I've looked into stage two and its just too much money to justify,

I've now seen a very nice Audi avant Quattro special edition, which I've set my heart on so the cars Deffo ready to go to a newowner .

jake

I AV MOSTLY BEEN BEATING
Feb 2, 2003
rochdale
Visit site
Sadly just getting messers

One guy who spent about 40 mins on the phone then days asking for images turned round and offered 6500 for it as it needs a respray in white,

We buy any car offered 7200 ffs

Jan 4, 2015
Yeah I stuck it on last night,

And have been contacted by a forum member who's coming to have a look at weekend, but he's also interested in a new focus st.

On a side note, last time I sold it I was contacted by a guy local, who eventually turned out to be a Messer offering 7k for it, then again he contacted me before Christmas when I stuck it on a forum for a feelers, again giving me abuse.

Well within a hour of it being on eBay, the barrage continued,

The cars over mileage, a rubbish colour, I'm a Messer, it's too dear etc etc

He even threatened a public hate campaign on the forums, just because I wouldn't sell it to him cheap.

I've looked into stage two and its just too much money to justify,

I've now seen a very nice Audi avant Quattro special edition, which I've set my heart on so the cars Deffo ready to go to a newowner .

What a complete twat of a guy he is. Do you know who it is??

jake

I AV MOSTLY BEEN BEATING
Feb 2, 2003
rochdale
Visit site
no....I have an idea,

one guy who had a different number everytime he called me, but I saved allof them, inc the number from the original time last year, all from burnley...tbh ive blocked his number now as im sick of someone who thinks it's fine to just give people grief for no reason,

he was telling me how £7k is a fair shout, and I should take it,,,,then spits his dummy out when he cant have it, he's bound to be on a forum as he mentioned it,

Crafoo

Crazy Fool!
Apr 30, 2005
At home
I hate selling cars anyway (not that i do it often) but private selling is just a royal pain in the arse. I got really lucky when i sold the LCR because the guy who bought it was a really nice chap but you do get those idiots who pester with silly offers and wonder why you've not ripped their arm off.

Sent from my G3 using Tuppytalk

Last edited:

jake

I AV MOSTLY BEEN BEATING
Feb 2, 2003
rochdale
Visit site
Well the cars all minted up, Rotas back on ready for a viewing tomorrow,

Tbh I don't think it will sell, purely as he's looking at a 60plate speed blue cupra r and also a 13 plate focus st3 along with mine, tbh how can it compete, it's stupid clean but they have at least 5yrs advantage.

On good thing, I realise how good it looks still

Jake

lc_allan

Northern Monkey
Sep 15, 2006
I hope it sells Jake and then you banish yourself from this forum.
I don't wanna see another 'bought a leon' thread ever again.

:bleh:

ashFrtfsi

Nov 16, 2014
Stoke-on-Trent
Just sat and read this entire thread.....all I can say is WOW! Your Leon is truly a credit to your hard work and efforts truly stunning in every aspect.....and after reading this it has convinced me that I need to start spending on mine

MATTCR

FR
Mar 6, 2007
UK
June 2015:

Jake: "The Audi was just too big and lazy, I missed the Leon so I bought it back/bought another one - for the money they're just so good. I'm gonna buy new brakes, new exhaust and spend a few hundred quid on it and just enjoy it.............."

ah the circle continues

baaahahaha :rofl:

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.