leon cupra - winter protection

jake

I AV MOSTLY BEEN BEATING
Feb 2, 2003
rochdale
Visit site
June 2015:

Jake: "The Audi was just too big and lazy, I missed the Leon so I bought it back/bought another one - for the money they're just so good. I'm gonna buy new brakes, new exhaust and spend a few hundred quid on it and just enjoy it.............."

ah the circle continues

baaahahaha :rofl:

that was a tdi- this is still a 2.0tfsi and tbh quite pokey for such a big bus,

I sold that audi to buy the mrs a car, that was when we had our little lad

anyway not your problem :)

Last edited:

jake

I AV MOSTLY BEEN BEATING
Feb 2, 2003
rochdale
Visit site
Well ordered some new wipers and rubber Matt's from Audi.

Then just fit the latest led rns-e from an Audi a3 with modified fascia

ashley600

Jan 19, 2009
leicester
I know. Got some serious cleaning to do to keep it as it should be. It's minging already from all the snow I encounted picking it up.

Last edited:
Apr 5, 2011
Somerset
well to further my interest in the car, ive decided to do a mod ive wanted to do for ages, just not had the bottle as it means cutting door cards!!

door warning lights.

spare door card to try, parts have been ordered from vw :)

IMAG3655 by cuprajake1, on Flickr

IMAG3654 by cuprajake1, on Flickr

just a quick mock up of what would be done

also im thinking of doing the illuminated door handle mod too

I have done this jake, Ill have to show you come photos!

Bazcadger

Aug 22, 2013
Brilliant thread!!

As a couple have said, this has got me thinking what im going to do to my 2010 FR, Thinking about doing the puddle lights and the door warning lights.

Really like the DRL's but not sure on messing with the OEM Lights as not sure on HID's, if that's even possible :s

zamzia

Gixer 750 K8
Dec 6, 2010
Newmarket
Brilliant thread!!

As a couple have said, this has got me thinking what im going to do to my 2010 FR, Thinking about doing the puddle lights and the door warning lights.

Really like the DRL's but not sure on messing with the OEM Lights as not sure on HID's, if that's even possible :s

Speak to robthebubble. He mods headlights for plug-and-play fitment. Looking at getting something sorted when funds allow

http://www.seatcupra.net/forums/showthread.php?t=423618

Bazcadger

Aug 22, 2013
Sorry for the stupid questions, i am new to the site, is there away to message some one direct as i raked through alot of posts and cant seem to contact robthebubble direct. Cheers

zamzia

Gixer 750 K8
Dec 6, 2010
Newmarket
Sorry for the stupid questions, i am new to the site, is there away to message some one direct as i raked through alot of posts and cant seem to contact robthebubble direct. Cheers

Go on to thread I linked and chat to him there until you get your 10 posts, easy.

Bazcadger

Aug 22, 2013
you need to make at least 10 posts before you can PM someone.

Brilliant cheers, im in a jungle just now so the connection is poor. took me long enought to read this thread but was worth it!

Think my FR will be getting DRL if i can get in contact with robthebubble, also door warning lights. All thanks to abit of inspiration from a couple RR threads on here

CHeers folks! :D

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise