Squeaky interior panels

loonitic

Jun 16, 2013
Hello I seem to have an odd issue with squeaking interior rear door and boot trim on my lcr, basically if I go over any sort of bumpy road the trim seems to be making a noise. For the door trim I have replaced all the clips that hold it on the door and the metal clips that hold the trim to the boot lid but still squeaks.

Now I have tried to see if anything is rattling and so on but nothing, any tips or suggestions I could try to fix this?

Gaz7

Jun 13, 2014
I've managed to eliminate some squeaks, the art is in locating exactly where they're coming from, have had some luck in coating contact/ clip areas with lithium grease ( obviously non- visible )

Ash-Kennard

why are you reading this?
Jul 31, 2008
portsmouth
I've managed to eliminate some squeaks, the art is in locating exactly where they're coming from, have had some luck in coating contact/ clip areas with lithium grease ( obviously non- visible )

I was out doing this last weekend, Lithium grease has helped with the majority, boot it spot on now, door only a little bit so a marked improvement. My biggest pain is the creaky dash. need to foam pack it, but not located the source of the sound yet.

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.