What did you and your MK2 do today?

locky

May 5, 2014
North East
image_zps25643afe.jpg

What is it about Cupras and mountain bikers? Seems a lot on here - me included:

had my sportlines fitted yesterday along with a fresh set of anti roll bar drop links for good measure. so pleased with the way the car rides and sits now. exactly what I wanted :)

That looks really good mate!

streetbeef

Aug 11, 2010
crawley west sussex
Thanks locky, and Craig, I haven't really given her a decent run to be honest it's tool cold and my tyres are awful! (Toyo proxy t1r's) but already it seems a lot more sure footed as is! The other half is having her sportlines put on her mk5 gti as we speak, she loves how my cupra rides and looks so hopefully the gti will be just as nice :)

locky

May 5, 2014
North East
Nice looking bike that Locky, lol had to put my front seats as far forward as possible as I didn't want to scratch the back of the seats getting the bike in and out ha ha.

Cheers mate. 2012 Cube Reaction GTC Pro, carbon fibre jobbie.

Speaking of nice looking things, look what I picked up down in Durham last night:

Matt cla

Jul 9, 2014
Nottingham
very nice mate, does it come with a black facia trim tho instead of silver round the edge?

Also, you need one of these to put all your chuddy in :) http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/GENUINE-A...arts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item3cf0bd8e77

or a cheap none audi one will suffice lol

Not that I know of. It's a standard vw fitting and the silver is part of the unit, the glass screen then sits on top of that. I'm wishing it was black now you've mentioned it!

Haha that Audi pot is smart, I'm not sure if it's worth spending 30 pounds on though

locky

May 5, 2014
North East
Sweet the gti will look awsome too I reckon, hope you don't mind me asking but what are they charging to fit them mate?

Was that for me? Not sure what you mean if it is :)

Have been looking for some exhausts for you mate but they aren't cheap as we have said. Send me the part number if you can fella and I'll add it to the part numbers thread.

Will do if its not on the back that's bonded to the valance already!

Cheers for keeping an eye out, maybe a decent cheap backbox would do, but even the Remus that dealerships do is approx £400!
Ultimately I want BCS Powervalve but wont have the £1,400 required for a while, or at least till I HAVE to replace the current stock side exit.
Chance I may never even fit this diffuser!!

KebabWarrior81

Nov 4, 2013
Sandbach,Cheshire
Was that for me? Not sure what you mean if it is :)

Will do if its not on the back that's bonded to the valance already!

Cheers for keeping an eye out, maybe a decent cheap backbox would do, but even the Remus that dealerships do is approx £400!
Ultimately I want BCS Powervalve but wont have the £1,400 required for a while, or at least till I HAVE to replace the current stock side exit.
Chance I may never even fit this diffuser!!

Hi mate sorry it was for nick(street beef).

It would be good if a pre owned BCS turned up mate,ahhhh bet the part number isn't visable now,