some parking, own up! the snow is here

Zack265

Apr 3, 2014
Portlethen
hope this person is orite firstly.....
some parking ey!

252B2CDB00000578-2931083-Head_first_A_Seat_Leon_Cupra_car_skidded_on_ice_and_fell_off_the-a-48_1422558107338.jpg

anyone else had any bumps or scrapes?

whose got the most snow covered leon/cupra!?

MATTCR

FR
Mar 6, 2007
UK
haaaaaaaahahaha probably shouldn't laugh but that just looks funny.

Some people I have seen recently really can't drive in the snow... it's not hard is it :blink:

thats similar to what could happen to me daily parking on my drive way only i reverse and intend to never slip off the clutch it doesnt even look like much effort was put in to stopping that happening looking at the pavement tyre marks.
no snow here yet.

lcr.kenny

Apr 20, 2013
5 mins along from me. Hopeing a local breakers get the car in and i can get a look about

ZiggyEP3

Jan 28, 2013
UK
They probably did more damage pulling it out then the crash itself. Looks like the aircon being ripped apart as its scraping out with the gas venting.

kazand

Is powered by Medtronics
Jun 6, 2010
Brum
If they had used a proper crane/hiab instead of that Mickey Mouse affair they could have lifted the car straight up and not caused any more damage to the car than had already occured. Operators don't give a 5hit though, it's all 'on insurance!' :censored:

Deleted member 94519

Let's face it, most recovery truck operators aren't the brightest. One genius wrote off my first car (which my gf-at-the-time had thoughtfully parked on top of the Armco beside the A1) by winching it backwards off the Armco rather than lifting it off like I asked him to do... ripping the sump off in the process. So if you ever need recovering from a rather precarious position, don't count on them to do your car any favours!

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.