VAGCOM In/Around Preston/Lancashire

RicJames

Sep 28, 2014
Lancashire
Hi all,

Does anyone have the VAGCOM system around here? I'm keen to have a look at the options that I've heard are available on the Mk2 Leon's. Due to work it would have to be an evening or weekend, and I'd be willing to travel a bit (but not cross-country ;) )and recompensate a little for the time! I don't expect someone to do something for nothing for me.

If anyone can help me out here, or tell me this is a waste of time as there's not much you can do, it would be much appreciated!!

/dev/null

Nov 12, 2008
Do you know what you're looking to do? I am in Accrington but don't really have a great deal of free time at weekends at the moment so couldn't really just be "playing" as such, but if there's something specific you're looking to do and you have the coding then I might be able to help.

RicJames

Sep 28, 2014
Lancashire
Many thanks for the reply, the items I've mainly been looking at are seeing if the function to close the windows when the car senses rain is available, the needle sweep on the gauges and the function where the wing mirrors tilt downwards when you select reverse.

I'm also over in Accrington fairly regularly so you'll just have to let me know if/when you're available.

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members