2.0 TDi vibrating at idle

PDaddy

Aug 22, 2004
Had this from 20k on mine when I bought it till I wrote it off (cat d) and put it back on the road, it needed the ECU updated as I lost the key's it might not be related, but I tried a few things to stop it, and it hasn't done the vibrating at idle since then. :headhurt:

euge07

Mar 20, 2015
bumping this thread up
mine car is a 2007 2.0 tdi seat leon, when idling and sitting in traffic etc my car shakes /rumbles , it isnt the DMF, engine mounts all fine etc, seems to be engine related perhaps? drives perfect, does good mpg and no other issues, has anyone else any ideas? are all 2.0 tdi's like this? thanks

burnmw

Nov 12, 2014
bumping this thread up
mine car is a 2007 2.0 tdi seat leon, when idling and sitting in traffic etc my car shakes /rumbles , it isnt the DMF, engine mounts all fine etc, seems to be engine related perhaps? drives perfect, does good mpg and no other issues, has anyone else any ideas? are all 2.0 tdi's like this? thanks

Can I ask how you know it isn't the DMF?

I've got mine scheduled in to have the clutch and DMF changed on Monday, however the mechanic is hopefully going to take it for a spin first to make sure he thinks it's definitely that. I've hoped all the way along it isn't, but feel that it probably is :(

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members