heko wind deflector problems

rocky

Jan 2, 2015
I'll keep it simple. wind deflectors fitted the way they should, and windows close as they should. came down this morning to find all the windows on the car had dropped overnight. anyone else had this problem? obviously don't want it happening again and getting stolen

Earn it, Spend it

GS16LRHP

Feb 17, 2014
I've had this with my car once before when the weather was wet, I thought it was caused by the weather possible moisture causing a short but when I searched around I read that it might be due to pressing the key fob - door unlock button depressed for a few seconds will lower the windows. Is it possible that you might have pressed the key fob by mistake?

lc_allan

Northern Monkey
Sep 15, 2006
Keys in tight jean pockets are a favourite for this although I've had read on here about windows mysteriously going down with a gremlin in the CCM unit. Just keep an eye on it.

rocky

Jan 2, 2015
Yeah I might have done, hope that's what it is. I'll keep and eye so it doesn't happen again

Earn it, Spend it

rocky

Jan 2, 2015
Just been out and lowered the windows with the key. They were much lower than this when I checked this morning. Probably about halfway down where as the key only puts them down about 2"

Earn it, Spend it

Jul 6, 2013
West Yorkshire
Happened to me, I went to work at 3:30am to London as I got to the outskirts of London our lass rung me to say the windows were all down on the car. I noticed I had the key in my work pants pocket and I think when I lent over to tie my boots it held the button down. Never even noticed when I walked past the car on the drive too. Luckily she found the spare key.

rocky

Jan 2, 2015
Touch wood it hasn't happened since.
must have been the key press by accident like you guys suggested, just thought it was a coincidence that I'd put the wind deflectors on the same day. might get the long key press disabled for peace of mind

Earn it, Spend it

Last edited:
Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members