what did you and your mk3 leon do today

Seastormer

Cupra Leon VZ2 300/CBF1000
Apr 25, 2014
Edinburgh (Scotland)
That seems strange pal, mine starts immediately. The engine is always running by the time my foot hits the accelerator. Did you know that if you release a little of the pressure on the brake pedal just before you stop it'll keep it running anyway? That way it's ready when you are!

Very true, at r a bouts just keep feathering the brake lightly and the car keeps running, never had it stop running till I chose it to.

Last edited:

MrStroppy

Dec 5, 2011
Hopefully I've managed to upload a picture! :shrug:
20150221_130141_zpsopussxud.jpg

MrStroppy

Dec 5, 2011
You have to use the tag
I think it is and paste the link in between? If you use postpicture you can paste your image onto there and press the Image link and copy that directly into the website I believe.

Thanks Daniel....With help from Ocularis I got it to work with Photobucket.....My white Leon above pic :D

Rob66

Apr 25, 2004
UK
;) Got about another 3 weeks wait for mine. .

Ps first time I have had a good look at the 17s look good very Audi like.

Last edited:

MrStroppy

Dec 5, 2011
;) Got about another 3 weeks wait for mine. .

Ps first time I have had a good look at the 17s look good very Audi like.

Yes love the white paintwork - wonder if I should change my order now - decisions, decisions!!

Thanks, The 17's ride really well. I do like the look of the 18" Titanium but don't want a harder ride.

Yes White looks really good (in my opinion of course) :p

andrewpain

Jul 5, 2014
Meppershall Beds.
agree about 18s. I got dealer to swap the 18s for 17s for the same reason. Ride is more important to me than flat-out handling, Makes it easier for second set of wheels for winters, as lots of guys get 17s as standard, and then want to updrae to 18 or 19s.
and the dealer could charge a bit more for the donor car as it had 18s on....win/win for us.
enjoy it:)

JMAC

Feb 18, 2015
Full detail on the ST. Washed, clayed, polished, waxed, engine bay, wheels, arches, exhaust, the lot! It was almost dark by the time I had finished but I managed to get some pics of the metallic 'flake pop' on the Apollo blue.

Jimlad86

Mar 30, 2010
Gloucestershire
Driving back from Woking to Gloucester yesterday and the sat nav took me on a horrible windy route up to oxford and then across on A roads. It was doing it for all 3 routes it calculated.

Co pilot on my iphone said I should be going over to swindon on the m4 and up which was 20 minutes shorter but only 3 miles longer. I bet it would be way more economical too as it would be 70 mph all the way.

Really not a fan of its routing!! Anyone else had similar issues?

FR Keef

Driving back from Woking to Gloucester yesterday and the sat nav took me on a horrible windy route up to oxford and then across on A roads. It was doing it for all 3 routes it calculated.

Co pilot on my iphone said I should be going over to swindon on the m4 and up which was 20 minutes shorter but only 3 miles longer. I bet it would be way more economical too as it would be 70 mph all the way.

Really not a fan of its routing!! Anyone else had similar issues?

Yup, from Plymouth to Faslane, via Bristol Airport, took me over the River Seven Bridge which cost me £7 I think and up through Wales.

I really think its a dimwitted system and not very clear at certain times!

As you did, got my iDevice out and worked my way back to the M5/M6.

Keith

Jimlad86

Mar 30, 2010
Gloucestershire
Yup, from Plymouth to Faslane, via Bristol Airport, took me over the River Seven Bridge which cost me £7 I think and up through Wales.

I really think its a dimwitted system and not very clear at certain times!

As you did, got my iDevice out and worked my way back to the M5/M6.

Keith

Glad its not just me!

Its really disappointing that its in built but im still going to end up using my phone!

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise