Feb 17, 2012
London
Had my heatshield powdercoated well happy with it

IMAG0230_zps60677a8c.jpg

Also had my miltek catback fitted and a service well happy sounds sweet

R1TCH1E

Apr 1, 2013
Worcester
Looks good pal. I recently sold my Leon and bought a new car. Very happy though :)

Although i will still be on the forum and if anyone wants any heatshields i will still make them.

R1TCH1E

Apr 1, 2013
Worcester
I like them. We need pics

Havent got any of it yet. Its gunmetal grey, HKS high flow dual exhaust,
Hks RS coilovers, pop charger with heatshield, forged rays alloys. Uprated Front bumper, full heated leather, built in sat nav etc etc. Got the full works and i must say the 3.5 v6 engine sounds absolutely awsome with the hks exhaust. Love driving it. Ill get some pics up soon.

R1TCH1E

Apr 1, 2013
Worcester
The 350z is on my list of cars to own! Let's see some pictures!

Trust me mate. Ive had a fair few cars and its unreal. You wouldnt b dissapointed. I love it. By far the best car ive owned and ive had 40 lol. Ill get some pcs when ive give it a good clean :)

R1TCH1E

Apr 1, 2013
Worcester
Hi. Been a while since ive been on here. If anyone is interested then pm me and ill get back to you as soon as i can. I can knock some up in my free time if i get a few people interested. Sorry if i havent replied to older msgs. Been a while since ive logged in.

R1TCH1E

Apr 1, 2013
Worcester
Whats a gps heatshield pal? To be fair because i havent got a leon anymore it would be slightly difficult to get on3 made to suit???

ben450

Feb 17, 2012
London
Whats a gps heatshield pal? To be fair because i havent got a leon anymore it would be slightly difficult to get on3 made to suit???

GGS I mean lol. Oh I thought you would still have a template from the ones you made before. Hows the motor going?

R1TCH1E

Apr 1, 2013
Worcester
Ahhh lol. Wondered why u would need a heatshield for a sat nav haha. Yes mate can make him one. Still hav the programme for it all. Just wanted him to make sure that the maff size was 70mm or 80mm on the FR. My guess it was 70mm but just wanted to be sure. Not got the 350z no more lol. Sold that, bought an audi a4 avant S Line then sold that and now just running about in a vectra sri 1.9cdti with all the xp pack etc. Does me for what i need a car for. Was getting sick of keep spending money on cars when i only keep them for 5mins haha.

ben450

Feb 17, 2012
London
Ahhh lol. Wondered why u would need a heatshield for a sat nav haha. Yes mate can make him one. Still hav the programme for it all. Just wanted him to make sure that the maff size was 70mm or 80mm on the FR. My guess it was 70mm but just wanted to be sure. Not got the 350z no more lol. Sold that, bought an audi a4 avant S Line then sold that and now just running about in a vectra sri 1.9cdti with all the xp pack etc. Does me for what i need a car for. Was getting sick of keep spending money on cars when i only keep them for 5mins haha.

Ah Thats alright then mate ill let you sort that out with him then. I said you was the man for heatshields. Bloody hell you nutter your worse than me lol. I do like the A4 S lines. I had the old shape Vectra SRI 150 2.2 petrol there quick motors for what they are. My uncle brought one after driving mine and his still got it.

R1TCH1E

Apr 1, 2013
Worcester
Yeh mines the vectra C and the diesels shift quite well mate as there torquey. Going to get it remapped to keep me entertained lol. I know ive had nearly 50 cars now haha. Cheers pal. And speak soon. Hope ur cars going well :)

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise