What did you and your MK2 do today?

KebabWarrior81

Nov 4, 2013
Sandbach,Cheshire
Got most of my interior bulbs done. Apart from my bro Daniel M ordering the wrong 501 bulbs and then breaking the bulb holder. Apart from that they look good. Just got to do the reg plate ones.

Need to get the interior bulbs ordered for mine,hope your enjoying your new Motor mate ;)

Last edited:

gazR

CUPRA
Apr 25, 2009
Derbyshire
Got the new uniroyal rain sport 3's fitted to my freshly refurbed alloys. So far I'm happy!!
530676116d3bb9b69ef07fe131009a3c.jpg
10c8b9c19f674be79e30024f52484bd3.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How are the Uniroyals at putting power down on the fronts? Im undecided between them, Goodyear Asymmetric 2 and Michelin PS3

locky

May 5, 2014
North East
Renewal through, £450 without shopping around. Getting older has its benefits!

Which means it will be even cheaper if you do have a little shop around.
Get a better price and ring up and they will probs match it just like that.

Happened to me in the past on car and home insurance. Both times I did do the homework and I did have a better price, as soon as I rang the current people to cancel the auto renew I told them the price I had been quoted and my current company beat the price and didnt even ask questions.

Next time I might not even bother getting quotes, ill just think of how much I want to pay and call them up and see what they say.
Im 100% sure they do try and take the wee with any auto renew prices hoping you just wont be assed to call.

KebabWarrior81

Nov 4, 2013
Sandbach,Cheshire
Thanks mate, yeah enjoying it, much better than my MK1 Cupra TDI that got written off recently. Got some small things that need doing but i'm in no rush to sort them.

Happy days loved the step up from mk1 - mk2 funnily enough my mk1 was a 150 tdi Cupra.

Which means it will be even cheaper if you do have a little shop around.
Get a better price and ring up and they will probs match it just like that.

Happened to me in the past on car and home insurance. Both times I did do the homework and I did have a better price, as soon as I rang the current people to cancel the auto renew I told them the price I had been quoted and my current company beat the price and didnt even ask questions.

Next time I might not even bother getting quotes, ill just think of how much I want to pay and call them up and see what they say.
Im 100% sure they do try and take the wee with any auto renew prices hoping you just wont be assed to call.

Think they do it to cash in on the lazy/unaware people.
Just had my bike renewal through £137 fully comp with all the bells and whistles, did a search and benits will do it for £77 so massive difference. Will be ringing bike sure today to get an acceptable price :)

Daniel M

Blackbelts & Chickenheads
Apr 18, 2013
Middlesbrough
Got most of my interior bulbs done. Apart from my bro Daniel M ordering the wrong 501 bulbs and then breaking the bulb holder. Apart from that they look good. Just got to do the reg plate ones.

Yes or no to either of these......???

Check out this item I found on eBay: http://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item.view&id=251417890150&alt=web

Check out this item I found on eBay: http://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item.view&id=251417889801&alt=web

No from me too.

teletext45

Mar 11, 2015
after fitting led bulbs when I use the interior spot lights the opposite side one flickers a little, anyone else had this?

Andy

Zipcode

Jun 23, 2008
Brackley, Northant's
How are the Uniroyals at putting power down on the fronts? Im undecided between them, Goodyear Asymmetric 2 and Michelin PS3

I'll let you know once they are scrubbed in. Only just driven home in them.

I've had the Asymmetrics on my previous Leon and they were excellent.
I've gone with these as road noise is apparently better and the sidewalls are slightly softer. I'm hoping for a slightly more pleasant experience on the 19"s and the rubbish roads.

2G

Experienced Newbie
Jun 3, 2012
Scotland
Triple R Splitter fitted + LED tail lights. Going to have to vinyl the section just above the splitter black tomorrow but damn what a difference all round! LED's are just pure Evil looking, especially in the last piccy below.

Dorny

Feb 23, 2015
My K1 has been in for a full service, cambelt, tensioner and water pump changed. Also got the cam timing chain and tensioner replaced as well as that was rattling really bad, replaced broken inner wheel arch cover and engine undercover. New xenon headlight units both sides.

Its been an expensive day.... even with me doing the work myself at work and getting genuine seat parts at trade.

Then into body workshop Monday to get paint chips fixed and remove the scratches down the side of my rear passenger door and wheel arch someone at the supermarket car park decided to leave me....

Just need to find somewhere a K1 badge as some &*^% took mine off my car, and found out Seat don't make them anymore.

Would post pictures but not allowed yet :(

Last edited:

AndyG_TSi

Nov 1, 2011
East Manchester
Just got home from work & the postman has been with goodies. So, want your opinion guys.......

Badgeless mk2 FL mesh grill......, the black plastic looks ok, but im going to wrap the plastic edge with gloss black wrap, or take it to my local bodyshop to get it painted gloss black

Grill with TSi badge...

Will look different once it's on the car of course, but what do you think......badge free or go with the TSi emblem??

Last edited:
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise