what have you done to your car today ?

7uch

Oct 28, 2012
Fitted a new fuel pump relay and fuel pump for total of £93 (parts from Gsf, labour me) and she's running again ! Been off the road a week and didn't realise what a inconvenience it is not having a car and having to lift share.

Proff_86

Jan 27, 2010
West Midlands
New cambelt and water pump
new thermostat
door module
new mats
wheels refurbed in anthracite
full detail
all within the last 3 weeks
been an expensive month!!! Roll on pay day :blink:

redtill

black magic
Jan 30, 2002
suttoncoldfield
Visit site
Not to the car but for the car.New remote fob
Remember back in the day u couldn't get the
flip out key......something to do with the frequency
Now u can't get the normal fob & have to have
the flip key

Chris-gsxr

Nov 5, 2014
Got it back from the body shop after having both bumpers re sprayed and alloys refurbished in anthracite grey.
So from this
f485ed93844e4dc6c0061a1170863813.jpg

To this
93d819a3d46878f17351b271bd244ede.jpg
8142df70653389211b53905f1c6380d1.jpg

Next mission. Wind deflectors and window tints.

Stage 2 mk1 lcr 260bhp

nathan_20vt

Mar 30, 2013
Kings Lynn, Norfolk
I've finally found the cause my Cupra's hesitation during acceleration - a leaking hose that goes from the T joint (with the PCV) to the underneath of the intake manifold.
I noticed 'stupots_1982' earlier post with similar issues - his hose layout is different to mine, but that's probably because his is an R.
I've looked into 'catch can' and like the idea of vapours being collected but I just want a quick fix for now, so I've ordered Creationsmotorsport hose & new breather valve.

Will have to look into this. I have an intermittent hesitation under acceleration

rob929

Dec 27, 2012
plymouth
Replaced wheel nut covers with genuine items and fitted the bonnet seal modification. Just waiting for new sound proofing for the bonnet. All in pursuit of oem+.;)

Jimmy3rown

Nov 28, 2013
Hampshire
I've removed the crankcase breather hoses for the first time, which were full of gunk.

Has anyone fitted the CreativeMotorsport breather hose - the hose that goes from the PCV to the underside of the manifold?

I've read about people having to cut them down, but the one I've got doesn't seem right.

DSC_0384.JPG

The length is well off, yet the eBay listing states it's the replacement for the part number shown on the original hose. This hose looks longer than the one in CM's photo - I'll have to see what they say before I make it fit.

Ronin225

Jan 17, 2008
Worcester
Replaced the spark plugs ive been meaning to do for 18 months
Been noticing the idle isn't as smooth and occasional pops when high rpm on gear changes, idles now smoother and top end rpm does feel smoother

GTJEDI

Jan 26, 2012
Alloa, Central Scotland
Got the car up on 4 axle stands last night got airbox,egr valve, egr cooler and intake manifold off in prep for

gearbox getting replaced
turbo coming out for strip down and clean (sticking vanes)
Turbo back exhaust mods
egr delete fitting
freshly painted wing going on aswell

gonna be a busy week.

AL

Israar

Dec 8, 2014
Dudley
Used a double shot of Millers Diesel Power Ecomax and filled up with BP Diesel, next fill up will be a test with BP's Diesel Ultimate! =)

Fuel filter on the way so will be replacing that soon! ;-D

--Lee

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise