Troupy`s Bocanegra

Cupra-Sweden

Jul 23, 2014
Sweden
Ahh ok I don't want no max power thing going off in my boot I just want a slimline sub to add a little bass on take it off the door speakers, wanted it for original head unit people have been doing it from rear speakers but I ain't got them being a 2011

I have a big sub in my trunk, but I have rear speakers. A good audio company can help you connect the Hi-Low converter to somewhere maybe behind the stereo, and it's really worth to hire a proffessional to do it. :)

capewelln

May 11, 2014
Wolverhampton
Craig, Do you have a box under there that is ported etc or have you just literally cut two holes and stuck subs in there?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

capewelln

May 11, 2014
Wolverhampton
Ohh cool, how's the sound quality as I'm thinking of doing the same kinda thing because I don't wanna take up the majority of my boot with a sub box!

capewelln

May 11, 2014
Wolverhampton
cdb61640f00842e43c721d7b0f0e89a0.jpg

Or something like that☺️

CraigFrTsi

"Dude I almost had you"
May 23, 2013
Stapleford, Notts
Imo great I love, but I'll admit I've replaced the headunit with a pioneer avh-x8500bt unit and am lucky enough to have rear speakers (all speakers are standard though)

capewelln

May 11, 2014
Wolverhampton
Sweet! I've been looking at the pioneer FH-X720BT i don't have rear speakers, is the loom their for the speakers still even if they aren't installed do you know?

capewelln

May 11, 2014
Wolverhampton
Ohh right cheers, I think I saw your car again in penn Monday night, parked down one of the side roads just off the penn road? Think it was osbourne road?

capewelln

May 11, 2014
Wolverhampton
Haha no just coincidence! I think yours Is the only track grey Cupra in our area so it's not hard to miss haha! I also know where you live due to when you had your orange one because I fell in love with that car every time I passed it haha, I went past again the other day, what's the crack with the Citroen ax?

cupra_conal

Oct 6, 2014
To be honest its the only ive seen apart from pictures,yeah i loved the orange one i was gutted after the accident painted my back brakes orange in memory lol just got fronts to do...and its my bros thats his pride and joy been in the family 20 odd years lol

capewelln

May 11, 2014
Wolverhampton
Haha it was a lovely car! And the ax looked mint from what I saw, funnily enough I learnt to drive in an ax when I was about 14 my mate bought one for £50 off his sisters mate and we used to drive it round his field aha that was in no good condition at all though haha!

cupra_conal

Oct 6, 2014
Yeah i swear my brothers de rusted it and painted almost every panel its such an easy car to work on....i swear he could bore you talking about it, when i was younger my mate had a feild and a clapped out old nova we used to make jumps and everything lol

Aug 31, 2013
Washington Tyne&Wear
so bit of an update bought new rear discs and pads also gave the calipers a lick of paint! the state the old discs and pads where in a shocking state!! also removed the ""bocanegra"" badge from the back looks much better imo... gave her a nice clean also put my straight threw exhaust back on hehe!!

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.