what did you and your mk3 leon do today

Rotrax

Jan 8, 2015
Aberdeenshire
Still getting to know my Cupra.

Road trip today covered 100 miles, taking it easy playing with settings getting to know the car loving it can't wait until I get some more miles under the wheels to really start enjoying it [B)]

Gonna disconnect the sound in the morning to see what the difference:D

Happy motoring fellow Seat owners :funk:

Mar 13, 2011
<hangs head in shame>

I actually like the sound of the noise box in sport mode. Cupra mode is well OTT though.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

jcbmally

Started with nowt and still have most of it left.
Staff member
Dec 26, 2013
Cybertron
Disconnected mine this morning, had a trip out for a couple of hours in sport mode. It was a nice place to be (the car that is), for some weird reason I felt less fatigued :shrug:

Last edited:

Ryanoceros

Mar 12, 2012
Newcastle
Realised there's no SD card in either of the slots so the sat nav isn't working. Do the dealers always supply new cars with them in? Or do I have to buy one?

DEAN0

Old Git
Feb 1, 2006
Preston - UK
Realised there's no SD card in either of the slots so the sat nav isn't working. Do the dealers always supply new cars with them in? Or do I have to buy one?

Should be supplied with the car.

many dealers take them out until they sell the car because they go missing.

Flaw3d Genius

Jan 8, 2015
Glasgow
Im getting ready to go on a fast midnight road trip which will be the first time the car has been giving the full beans in it's 3 week lifetime :)

rosskerr94

Mar 31, 2015
Looking for a set of wind deflectors for a seat Leon s tdi 1.6 5 door 14 plate, anyone recommend any that I could buy the car is black, first seat Leon bought it last week and is completely standard so starting to do small things to it tints, New alloys and wind deflectors

kazand

Is powered by Medtronics
Jun 6, 2010
Brum
Not today but yesterday - I had a day off and went for a trip out to Rhayader then back via Monmouth :D starting to feel the love for the Cupra now, still miss the R though. Think, even with the sound thingy on, it's still way quieter than the R, especially at, erm, 70....... :D

GrahamFR

Now AMG Powered
Dec 10, 2008
Barnsley or Burton
Not today but yesterday - I had a day off and went for a trip out to Rhayader then back via Monmouth :D starting to feel the love for the Cupra now, still miss the R though. Think, even with the sound thingy on, it's still way quieter than the R, especially at, erm, 70....... :D

Its all the sound deadening mate, take ya parcel shelf or put ya seats down or even put the rear seats middle armrest bit down and open the hatch behind

kazand

Is powered by Medtronics
Jun 6, 2010
Brum
Its all the sound deadening mate, take ya parcel shelf or put ya seats down or even put the rear seats middle armrest bit down and open the hatch behind

Armrest? What rear arm rest ? Used to put seats down in the R , what a noise even with the standard exhaust
p.s I'm trying to persuade GF to let me fit a cat back as part of her upgrade to wife v2 , I maintain if its noisier I'll drive slower ;)

GrahamFR

Now AMG Powered
Dec 10, 2008
Barnsley or Burton
Armrest? What rear arm rest ? Used to put seats down in the R , what a noise even with the standard exhaust
p.s I'm trying to persuade GF to let me fit a cat back as part of her upgrade to wife v2 , I maintain if its noisier I'll drive slower ;)

Really, its the coolest thing about my rear seats?
2014-Volkswagen-Golf-GTI-Mk7-rear-seats.jpg

I'll add it to the list of parts missing off your Leon :p

And yes...slower... The drone would force you after all :D

kazand

Is powered by Medtronics
Jun 6, 2010
Brum
I never sit in the back :bleh: I like to ride up front with the butler :D

Last edited:
Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members