Helloo from bosnia

Danny_FR_SA

Mar 24, 2015
Bosnia
Hello all,
I am new to this forum even tho i been following the posts even before i bought my car( was a big help in decision making ). I own a Seat Leon 2004 FR 150 hp. Hope that here i will find help and advice if i needed since in my country there isnt many leon´s specialy the ones that ppl work on. I think that´s it for now :whistle:

Danny_FR_SA

Mar 24, 2015
Bosnia
Welcome dude. Got my attention being from Bosnia :) One of my favourite countries
i am glad to hear that ;) and i find this forum really helpful, since database is so big and a lot useful stuff to hear and hope i get answers on some of questions i have (still trying to learn rules of the forum) trying not to get a ban right away LOL, also i wanted to post pics of my leon but i dont have enough posts to do that and i am not fan of spamming random treads so i guess that will take some time

Last edited:

shnazzle

Glass-Half-Full Member
Sep 9, 2011
Northumberland
i am glad to hear that ;) and i find this forum really helpful, since database is so big and a lot useful stuff to hear and hope i get answers on some of questions i have (still trying to learn rules of the forum) trying not to get a ban right away LOL, also i wanted to post pics of my leon but i dont have enough posts to do that and i am not fan of spamming random treads so i guess that will take some time
It's only 15 posts so in the meantime tell us about the car, any plans you might have etc :)
Most importantly... You should have some amazing scenic driving pics! Haha. Landscapes there are almost unrivalled

Danny_FR_SA

Mar 24, 2015
Bosnia
It's only 15 posts so in the meantime tell us about the car, any plans you might have etc :)
Most importantly... You should have some amazing scenic driving pics! Haha. Landscapes there are almost unrivalled

Well i got leon a year ago. Had to import 1 from netherland since at that time there wasnt any for sale in bosnia. So far i only did a bit work on car audio- speakers head unit (Alpine), (got sub amp etc but thats still to be installed )i love good music system in car, wanted to buy 18" rims but as soon i had money saved for that my turbo blow up so i saw my rims as a white smoke behind my car... so yeah all money went to fix that issue. As every car guy i have some plans for future and some of those are ofc new shoes :D 18", lowering, if possible raise the power, and yeah its screaming for new paint (not a fan of 2 much items on car which would spoil already a awesome line of it). First thing tho that i will do in following days is to change original headlight to those with lense projector for xenons and angel eyes from ebay, that is 1 of my concerns on which i started the tread also since i couldnt find any info about those. Doing this because of strict EU regulations on xenon kits.Main thing for me is that all mechanical parts are okay and i focus first on that part before i do stuff that makes my car look even better. Pics will come as soon i get 15 posts, and as you said bosnia has wonderful landscapes i guess you had the chance to see it, its really lovely small country, and again sorry for my bed spelling maybe a bit weird for what you guys are used here

Last edited:

shnazzle

Glass-Half-Full Member
Sep 9, 2011
Northumberland
Nah it's alright man. We've got people from all over the place on here. Mostly UK, but also Netherlands, Greece, Spain, Sweden, Malta, etc etc. And now BiH

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise