Value of My Car

CupraR93

Apr 28, 2014
Caithness, Scotland

mattyholmz89

Feb 8, 2011
Huddersfield
Number of owners? Service history? Straight bodywork? Dings? Rust? Scrapes? Splitter and undertray? Timing belt changed? does it run fine? Any of the common faults been fixed? If everything is good with it then I would pay upto £6000 for it personally... I just picked mine up for £4750 with a few stone chips and 72k on the clock... its worth what someone is willing to pay and if I had seen it (all being well) would be happy to drive it away for £6000

CupraR93

Apr 28, 2014
Caithness, Scotland
Yea car has FSH, 2 previous owners (myself included), just had a new splitter and under tray fitted, no mechanical faults at all, clean slate for last 3 MOTs and runs perfect. Only issue is the paint on the brake callipers is faded. Cheers for your input.

mattyholmz89

Feb 8, 2011
Huddersfield
Put it up for £6k someone that wants the right car will pay that all day long =) hell if you'd have put it up 3 weeks ago I would have probably had it =/

mattyholmz89

Feb 8, 2011
Huddersfield
I was looking for a black one as well =( however I got my platinum grey lcr and the colour is growing on me more and more... otherwise I would have been all over it haha

mattyholmz89

Feb 8, 2011
Huddersfield
These cars... although I'm starting to grow a spider sense towards them... they're quite rare actually so yeah there are a few good examples but they go quickly

CJRamze

Proud Seat Owner
Jun 29, 2008
Caldicot, South Wales
Sold mine to a dealer 2.5 years ago. Minter, 60k, 3500 to a dealer. Would of been 5k private.

Looking back on it, not sure I would part with it again unless I had to.

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.