Stoke-on-Trent/Staffordshire

Badger

Dec 2, 2012
Newcastle, Staffs
Well, how do I start!

I'm breaking the Ibiza shortly as I've bought a new car...

11087950_10155369484545092_383462093_n_zpsu1j6ttxk.jpg

Amazing as the Ibiza is, the long distance driving is draining and the market for highly modified Diesels isn't 'booming' so I know I'll make most money breaking for parts. Not in any rush for my money back so Little Red, want some goodies? ;)

Aug 14, 2013
Stoke on Trent
Was that you in the white fiesta van Vimes?
I usually go m5 but apparently.The queues were awful!

Ooo badger I do lol... I'm gonna ask do u have that split parcel shelf or was that someone else?

Badger

Dec 2, 2012
Newcastle, Staffs
Was that you in the white fiesta van Vimes?
I usually go m5 but apparently.The queues were awful!

Ooo badger I do lol... I'm gonna ask do u have that split parcel shelf or was that someone else?

No, that was Lowe I think.

I'll have other goodies though ;)

312mm brake kit, white led cluster conversion...

Badger

Dec 2, 2012
Newcastle, Staffs
Oooo!

If you do break it let me know as I'll be interested, but I can only have a few things as I'm getting married in September and money's really tight lol

Well, the interested party wants the car be not enough to pay a good price so it's getting broken!

Hmm, might be interested in a few goodies too :) This isn't an April Fool is it?!

Nope, no April fools here

Last edited:
Aug 14, 2013
Stoke on Trent
Well, the interested party wants the car be not enough to pay a good price so it's getting broken!
They always do! I waited for about six dreamers before I got sick of being told "actually I can't quite afford it" then broke my last car. They know the price of the car and the state of their finances so why get people to hang about?! Grrr!
Anyways I'll be keen to see the list as there are things that are more requirements than desires (brakes for example)

Badger

Dec 2, 2012
Newcastle, Staffs
They always do! I waited for about six dreamers before I got sick of being told "actually I can't quite afford it" then broke my last car. They know the price of the car and the state of their finances so why get people to hang about?! Grrr!

Anyways I'll be keen to see the list as there are things that are more requirements than desires (brakes for example)

I'll hopefully have the list this evening but not everything will be off the car straight away, big things like full turbo kit, FMIC etc... Will be removed on receipt of deposit.

Brakes and little things are easy as they can unbolt in an hour.

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.