Locky's 2010 Furia Grey Cupra - with GoPro BCS exhaust footage

Ashers16

Feb 16, 2015
Northeast England
Love the car. Exhaust sounds really good. Still deciding on one/ explaining to the gf that I need a new exhaust. Ah and trying to find the money lol.
Noticed from the video your not far from me. I drive that way to work . Live in South Shields work in Gateshead.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That sounds bloody awesome.
Was listening to the video thinking perhaps i should go for the non valved exhaust but as soon as i heard the exhaust in the cab Im pretty certain i need the valved exhaust for my car.
Cheers for recording that sounded really good I know videos never do exhausts justice but i think that video has given the closest idea of how mine should sound only I dont have the apr hard limiter :(

locky

May 5, 2014
North East
Video is great mate, exhaust sounds lovely!!

Why thank you squire!

Love it Paul great noise mukka :D

Cheers mate :D

Love the car. Exhaust sounds really good. Still deciding on one/ explaining to the gf that I need a new exhaust. Ah and trying to find the money lol.
Noticed from the video your not far from me. I drive that way to work . Live in South Shields work in Gateshead.

It can take some explaining! Fortunately my missus has enough shoes to make these explanations fairly straight forward ;)
Good little spot for a run along that way.

Exhaust sounds ace mate :)

Thanks mate. All these comments are nice to hear.

locky

May 5, 2014
North East
That sounds bloody awesome.
Was listening to the video thinking perhaps i should go for the non valved exhaust but as soon as i heard the exhaust in the cab Im pretty certain i need the valved exhaust for my car.
Cheers for recording that sounded really good I know videos never do exhausts justice but i think that video has given the closest idea of how mine should sound only I dont have the apr hard limiter :(

Hehe im actually thinking I would have been ok with the sports silencer but hey ho! Forgot to mention the backseat was down for the in car footage. I have a better audio recording of inside the car if I can work out how to host an mp3..

locky

May 5, 2014
North East
Love the noise mate and the turbo flutter

Yep everything is sounding just like I wanted it.

what mounts you using for the outside?

Just the mk2 GoPro suction cup accessory. Had the missus monitoring on the ipad in case it came off, but to be fair the thing is solid as hell so long as the suface is clean and fairly flat. Camera was stuck to the drivers side difusser end segment.

Jun 25, 2012
Gateshead
looking and sounding good, i see you like my choice of roads lol.
youll have to get it remapped to suit your mods now-330bhp ish?

id hazard a guess your running around the 310bhp mark now, would it just be a HPFP next for 350bhp? followed by a new clutch

got some dates for the rolling road day check out my thread if you already havnt,

locky

May 5, 2014
North East
looking and sounding good, i see you like my choice of roads lol.
youll have to get it remapped to suit your mods now-330bhp ish?

id hazard a guess your running around the 310bhp mark now, would it just be a HPFP next for 350bhp? followed by a new clutch

got some dates for the rolling road day check out my thread if you already havnt,

Ive updated the rolling road thread mate, yeah thats a good place to drive!
I think ill hold off the Stage 2 until I can afford a new clutch!
Had so many upgrades in a short period I think ill wait at least a year so that I have a future cheap power boost to look forward to!

Clazzer

Mar 17, 2014
Stoke on Trent
I don't know you but you are about to cost me a lot more money that I didn't expect in the next few weeks. Nearly £2k for new fencing this week, gonna order my clutch this week as well and I now NEED that exhaust. I could buy a second car with what I'm about to spend this month. That's not including the new kitchen I've just had and it's my mums 60th this month...AAARRGH!

locky

May 5, 2014
North East
I don't know you but you are about to cost me a lot more money that I didn't expect in the next few weeks. Nearly £2k for new fencing this week, gonna order my clutch this week as well and I now NEED that exhaust. I could buy a second car with what I'm about to spend this month. That's not including the new kitchen I've just had and it's my mums 60th this month...AAARRGH!

Make sure you tell Nige why you are calling him!! ;)

In retrospect my road tax reminder landed yesterday, my MOT is in a few weeks, yearly service in May and to be honest its feeling like cambelt / pump time too, and I fully expect the clutch to need some love if I keep driving like in that video - of course I wont!

Makes buying the gopro totally worth it if im making someone spend even more, doing my bit for the economy inducing public spending through sheer awesomeness :)

Its a shame we dont have a Readers Fences section really because i would love to see this 2k fence ive read so much about hahaha :D :D

Clazzer

Mar 17, 2014
Stoke on Trent
Make sure you tell Nige why you are calling him!! ;)

In retrospect my road tax reminder landed yesterday, my MOT is in a few weeks, yearly service in May and to be honest its feeling like cambelt / pump time too, and I fully expect the clutch to need some love if I keep driving like in that video - of course I wont!

Makes buying the gopro totally worth it if im making someone spend even more, doing my bit for the economy inducing public spending through sheer awesomeness :)

Its a shame we dont have a Readers Fences section really because i would love to see this 2k fence ive read so much about hahaha :D :D

Fence is nothing special mate there's just a lot of it.
I rung BCS this afternoon and opened my account for a full system (sports) with 200 cell cat, he's ringing me back with a fitting date expected to be mid to end of next month! Great, if the Mrs finds out what its cost I blaming you.

Clazzer

Mar 17, 2014
Stoke on Trent
Hehe im actually thinking I would have been ok with the sports silencer but hey ho! Forgot to mention the backseat was down for the in car footage. I have a better audio recording of inside the car if I can work out how to host an mp3..

A mate who was at the Cat & Fidle has just said that the prestige may be a bit too quiet. Maybe have to do some more digging. Got service and MOT next month myself, so I feel your pain :headhurt:

locky

May 5, 2014
North East
A mate who was at the Cat & Fidle has just said that the prestige may be a bit too quiet. Maybe have to do some more digging. Got service and MOT next month myself, so I feel your pain :headhurt:

Regards the noise, at the moment I can only really comment from inside the car.
My main concern was it being too loud all the time - which it isnt. Could I have lived with it a bit louder - yes. The Bridgestones are really loud mind you so without that road noise it would be more pronounced in the car!
Giving it some does bring the noise and a very nice tone and even sensation. Just turning the key delivers a nice rumble through the seat :)

I havent heard it externally yet apart from my gopro video which probably does no justice due to the wind. However, I certainly didnt want it to be all 'look at me' just pulling away from the lights all the time.

Really I need a volunteer to do me some drive bys so I can assess :) in short i would rather it be a little bit quieter than too loud all the time, thats for sure.

Great news about calling up BCS mate, you wont regret it.

Unless the missus finds out ;)

Then I might regret it too ;)

Last edited:
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.