Standard cupra r alloys

Scottyboy1989

Jul 9, 2010
Hey guys and girls,
Recently purchase an lcr and the alloys the person had put on it are crap!! Does anyone have any idea where i can get a set of the standard cupra r alloys. Can i still get hold of them through seat?
Many thanks guys

Clazzer

Mar 17, 2014
Stoke on Trent
Yes, I believe that they are around £400 each. There is a guy selling 3 in the for sale section far cheaper than that. So you would only need 1 at full price.

cupraslayer

I want more bhp
Feb 8, 2008
northampton
Looked on eBay and there are a few on there , plus as said above .... Look for one being broken down . Sorry to say these wheels do hold their price , so don't expect to get a set that cheap . Not unless you want a set that has half the curb attached to it still . You may find a good bargain with a curbed set , then refurb them yourself .

Proff_86

Jan 27, 2010
West Midlands
I would say £400-£500 should get u a second hand set with tyres. Try and sell the set you have on the moment after you find a new set to get some cash back towards them or pay for a refurb on the new ones.

Scottyboy1989

Jul 9, 2010
Thanks for your replies people, oh yeah i will defo flog these ones.... If anyone will have them lol

Scottyboy1989

Jul 9, 2010
Yeah sorry meant the ones you dont want, they may be someone else taste and 5 x100 alloys sell well in general

Only got four of them, they are dotz 18" multi spoke ones. Not sure whats the name of the alloys, they arent in great condition but yeah i will flog them locally if i change the wheels. Someone will have them lol

Scottyboy1989

Jul 9, 2010
Drop me a PM as I have a few sets I use as track wheels and could probably do with thinning out a bit

Hi there. Sorry dont know how to pm, kinda new to all this. What size are the alloys because i had a puncture and the other front tyre was **** so had to buy 2 new tyres last weekend so if they arent the same size as my new tyres i will be waiting a bit until i change the wheels. My tyres are 225/40 ZR18

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members