New Purchase Cupra R

Crafoo

Crazy Fool!
Apr 30, 2005
At home
Never rated the eagles as highly as most on here, but like i said everyone has their own thoughts about what is good. I've had Pirelli p zero in the past, thought they were ok but nothing brilliant, the pilots seem to be getting good feedback far and wide so they'd be my choice.

Sent from my G3 using Tuppytalk

Jun 25, 2012
Gateshead
Iv had the Michelins in the past and Iv never had any Pirelli before

Really fancy these :- Yokohama Advan Neova AD08R

Tyres Iv got fitted are good for next winter, and Iv never tried these type of tyres before ........ See my dilemma

Crafoo

Crazy Fool!
Apr 30, 2005
At home
Yeah but like i always say, you can't expect a tyre on your old car to react the same as it will on the Leon. Lots of people seem to think that if a tyre is great on one car it'll be great on all cars, that's really not the case. If i were you I'd get "tyre reviews" punched into Google and look at some real world reviews.

richicupra

Jan 29, 2012
I would recommend getting the downpipe done and use the standard catback. You'll still get more exhaust noise and it'll flow much better if you decide to go for a stage 1 map.

Jun 25, 2012
Gateshead
Yeah but like i always say, you can't expect a tyre on your old car to react the same as it will on the Leon. Lots of people seem to think that if a tyre is great on one car it'll be great on all cars, that's really not the case. If i were you I'd get "tyre reviews" punched into Google and look at some real world reviews.

Anyway not to turn this thread into another tyre thread I'll leave it there

Martyn44

Apr 5, 2015
So can a stage one map be done with leaving everything stock? of course its hit and miss with the clutch but asides from that?