What did you and your MK2 do today?

Danny.Parkes

Feb 22, 2015
South Yorkshire, Barnsley
Looks great Danny, TRC front splitter would finish your car off so nicely! Got the bottom lip on my bumper wrapped in black also today:

16478678544_e905d29dab_c.jpg

Cheers pal and does the splitter just clip on?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2G

Experienced Newbie
Jun 3, 2012
Scotland
Cheers pal and does the splitter just clip on?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeh like Jarre says, self tappers or the nuts/bolts that come with the splitter. As you can see from the pictures it makes a world of difference to neutralise how high the front bumper is compared to the rest of car.

Last edited:

Deleted member 94519

Gave the car a quick wash and wax. Love Natty's Paste, it's so easy to use. And although it looks a bit rubbish a lot of the time, I do think Inferi Black must be about the nicest looking paint finish when it's freshly waxed and the sun's out. ( I may be biased...)

2G

Experienced Newbie
Jun 3, 2012
Scotland
Gave the car a quick wash and wax. Love Natty's Paste, it's so easy to use. And although it looks a bit rubbish a lot of the time, I do think Inferi Black must be about the nicest looking paint finish when it's freshly waxed and the sun's out. ( I may be biased...)

:D Any pictures of the final results?

EDIT: Post number 18,000 - wowzer

Last edited:

Deleted member 94519

I would have, only the very second I finished buffing off the last of the wax, the wife jumped in it and took it to work! I should have confiscated the keys really, but 20:20 hindsight and all that...

Deleted member 94519

I'm getting my revenge by drinking gin and tonic while speccing up a brand new Leon Cupra ST with all the toys ....

G4reth

FR PD170
Dec 4, 2011
Middlesbrough
I won't be doing anything to my car for a while or driving it. Ruptured my ligaments in my knee playing footy last night. Facing a few months off work and driving :(

toot

Jan 14, 2010
Kalmar, Sweden
I won't be doing anything to my car for a while or driving it. Ruptured my ligaments in my knee playing footy last night. Facing a few months off work and driving :(

Oh that sucks! Well at least you can brush your teeth without looking like you having rabis as I cant. Had carpaltunnel surgery and I can tell you that miss lefty aint good for nothing.

locky

May 5, 2014
North East
Last tweak before pod tomorrow was fitting my revo engine and gearbox mounts, wow what a difference is all I can say at the moment ��

I got a 704 powerflex lower engine mount when they fitted my BCS and just that alone has made things feel a lot 'tighter' is all I can say, plus its got rid of a slight vibration I had also when pulling away.

Fooking badtimes mate.

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members