Mk4 R32 wide body kit fitted

Murdered LCR

Wide mouthed mofo
Sep 9, 2006
Murder Inc.
Haven't updated this cars back started setting it up drove it today after setting it up need to come down 20mm on the front to match the rear , new splitter needs to be made bigger and tie bars etc side skirt extensions etc , few pics from what I've been doing

New springs

Old height

New test

Fitted my wheel

Last pic with stretch

215/40/18 new 265/35/18

More to come

Murdered LCR

Wide mouthed mofo
Sep 9, 2006
Murder Inc.
Few new pics made a new splitter have a few more bits coming soon

Drawing out the new splitter

Primed and air dam brackets added

Oh and I had these made up for somthing rather large

Soon I'll be having a new rear beam fitted which has been webbed and seam welded with solid rear bushes also gabe solid front frame bushes full super pro bushes and H&R adjustable arbs going on , then it's new discs and pads and fluid flush

My rear beam

Murdered LCR

Wide mouthed mofo
Sep 9, 2006
Murder Inc.
hmmmmmmmm gone a bit too far for me. I prefered the stanced, OEM+ look :) but your car!

It's going from stance to track was fed up of it hitting everything on the road and not handling the cars being stripped two seats and a full weld in cage

Oh that looks like there a big fat juicy spoiler in the pipe line. This car running big power then?

Not yet no plan is sort handling then turbo

Murdered LCR

Wide mouthed mofo
Sep 9, 2006
Murder Inc.
Fitted tie bars to the splitter this tie into the crash bar , got some ssautowerx solid front subframe bushes coming should all be being fitted this weekend hopefully ,

Going to be blocking the side grills off and running a duct from each side to the brakes for cooling will order the bits soon

grahams81

Oct 14, 2010
County Durham
This is looking awesome, loving the new look with the fat tyres and fat arches, no more gay stretch !!

Can't wait to see the spoiler, im sure it'll tie in with the look your going for :)

Murdered LCR

Wide mouthed mofo
Sep 9, 2006
Murder Inc.
Made some new grills with brake ducts in , need to make the other end but waiting on a few bits to come , had my full super pro bushes fitted along with adjustable H&R arbs and solid front sub frame bushes

I'll me making somthinf like this

Murdered LCR

Wide mouthed mofo
Sep 9, 2006
Murder Inc.
Had my rear beam fitted made the whole car a lot stiffer handles so well now , made a start on stripping the interior out car will be having a full weld in cage made soon I've ordered some seats after that it's brakes and fluid then track time , I have more plans in mind but that will happen as and when few pictures

New rear beam powdercoated black new diff bushes new arb brackets and solid subframe bushes

This is who's making my cage and pretty much how it's going to be bar a few changes

Made a start more to come out over the next month or so try to get bits done in the nights / weekend and when my spot weld drill bits come

Murdered LCR

Wide mouthed mofo
Sep 9, 2006
Murder Inc.
Started to make a start on the inside to prep bits for the cage 1st stage strip the loom back originally was just going to move all the air bag plugs to the front now I'm fully removing them and coding them out in vcds , I've removed the heated seat looms as they have sold with my seats , also removed the vac like to the exhaust and the rear window washer pipe started to tape the new loom back , I'll be running half a dash so some bits will go others will stay , plan to keep front and rear speakers but make new pannels for the rear to hold them and I'll do the same to the front when I get Polly windows , once this is done I'll make a start taking unwanted brackets out and the sound deadening

Air bag loom

My helper

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.