Wheel choice - Bola B10 or Ispiri CSR4

Kruga

Nov 1, 2014
Cheshire
Undecided on which ones too go for!! never seen an LCR on B10's before, The Bola's are 8J all round but have ET40 will that be a problem?

CSR4's are 18x8 or 18x9 ET30

Bola B10's
$_12.JPG

Ispiri CSR4
$_12.JPG

Richie29

Nov 1, 2014
Harrogate
Me personally out of the two I'd have the top ones!!!

Remember it's your car and only you can make that choice best bet flip a coin three times and make the decision lol

Bouncerbeater

Old enough to know better
Mar 15, 2013
Gloucestershire
Bear in mind that just because fitment and offset are what you need it doesn't nessessarily mean they will clear your Brembos without spacers. Many don't .
If you look at your standard LCR wheels they have a cut out in the rear of the spokes to clear Brembos, aftermarket rims will not

Richie29

Nov 1, 2014
Harrogate
See my point some one with better knowledge has come along and corrected me so check and double check they will fit!!!

Bouncerbeater

Old enough to know better
Mar 15, 2013
Gloucestershire
Not sure about the better knowledge haha I just know other people have had those problems as have I. I have a set of 38mm offset that fit fine on my Cupra but don't fit my LCR without spacers

Last edited:

Kruga

Nov 1, 2014
Cheshire
Ive not got standard LCR wheels on bought mine with Audi TT wheels
hXzmA5Z.jpg

I really want the Bola's ill buy spacers if need its just the risk of how far the wheels will stick out im not a fan of too much poke :(

Kruga

Nov 1, 2014
Cheshire
F*ck it im gonna bite the bullet and buy the Bola B10's in white will hopefully get pictures up next weekend once payday has arrived haha, also gonna attempt the big mouth mod on the front bumper too and maybe if ive got money left over buy the carbonmod big splitter

Kruga

Nov 1, 2014
Cheshire
Honestly i have no clue how much there worth mate, im gonna get them refurbished next week in the same colour hopefully then sell them.

Kruga

Nov 1, 2014
Cheshire
Yeah they look nice for sure ive just got to that stage where i want something new haha i was told there genuine TT Quattro sport wheels not the replica ones but i have no way of checking. like i said have no clue how much there worth

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.