Sam's Candy White Ibiza 2007 Cupra

mcd90

Daz McD
Nov 27, 2011
Montrose, Scotland
Not sure to be honest. There is play somewhere when changing gear, big knocking noise. Not sure if its the gearbox, clutch, flywheel or what. No performance issues over it though, just doesn't sound nice.

Whats the gap like between your exhaust and rear axle? I had a custom cat-back done and because the exhaust is too close to the axle it rattles like hell. Needing to raise the car up because of it.

Not sure to be honest. There is play somewhere when changing gear, big knocking noise. Not sure if its the gearbox, clutch, flywheel or what. No performance issues over it though, just doesn't sound nice.

Whats the gap like between your exhaust and rear axle? I had a custom cat-back done and because the exhaust is too close to the axle it rattles like hell. Needing to raise the car up because of it.

Hmm thats a bit odd, might be something else like the shafts or linkage, maybe the dual mass? who knows....

The gap must be pretty tight, because when pulling away whilst turning left, you can hear it vibrate on the axle...but its fine at all other times.

May 21, 2009
I was told the fr wasn't available in white either but apparantly they introduced the colour on the facelift, like I said I test drove white mk4 cupra tdi at Doncaster seat so I know they exist, I then ordered my fr in white from Huddersfield,

Marcus_550

Feb 7, 2013
Stockton On Tees
mine must of bin painted aftermarket because its cherry coke colour despite the fact it states in the handbook and in the boot that its Negro Inferi (cherry coke) colour lol, seat did do other colours just most people specced the normal colours cos i look all the time at ibiza's on eBay and don't find many in my colour or white

May 21, 2009
:)

Think white suits them I love mine pity I'm going to have to sell it as Mrs is up duff with 2nd child

Just thought I would update.

2fpQwnC.png

She is still going strong, not much has changed I guess!

Update time! Seeing as its been almost a year.

I never posted a video, so here is the 2-Step Launch Control and No-Lift-Shift.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BCaO65RgI9w/?taken-by=samussamus1&hl=en

New Headlights have been fitted with LED DRL's and Projectors (with xenon bulbs).

Other bits and bobs have been done along with a list of parts waiting to be fitted when I get round to it.

Picture time!

jqhHEK1.jpg

VpwUOk9.jpg

XWNpytF.jpg

oagUULH.jpg

xkVkvLS.jpg

KdPvQrd.jpg

After cleaning the Cupra with my buddy, we decided to lower his FR some more.

5NhTgYk.jpg

nU7KC35.jpg

wYrpuJE.jpg

ZR6Tksg.jpg

Oiltwfk.jpg

Oh and fitted a Diesel Battery to the Cupra, it was overdue for a new battery, starting the car didn't sound great in the morning!

9C6gGpc.jpg

5A6kpMh.jpg

That's all for now, plenty more to come.

N/A

Apr 18, 2014
N/A
Such a nice Cupra !! Having the opportunity to see this in person many times makes me jealous compared to what mine looks like !!

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.