cuprat

Stage 2 rs3
Mar 27, 2008
aberdeen
All on this thread but:

- Sound pack
- DSG
- Nevada white
- Plastic covers for the door mechanism (courtesy of Zboyd)
- 3 SeatCupra.net stickers
- and a MK1 LCR front splitter - the mod for all occasions (and all cars) ;)

Scott

Nice mine dynamic grey dsg with black line and bucket seats.
Yeah the lcr splitter makes a difference

simonali

Apr 3, 2014
Wiltshire
:)

Tyres are going down fairly rapidly, but then these aren't my normal brand. Expect I'll get about 10K out of these if I'm lucky.

Scott

Same here. I've had Bridgestones once before and they lasted about 7-8K, so these are doing a little better, as my fronts are down to 4 or 5mm. They'll be coming off soon for winter tyres, though, if this weather is hanging around. 3.5° on the way home this morning...

wild willy

Aug 4, 2003
Wales
Liking the subtle mods Syphon and your desire to keep it standard at the moment to get the best from it in its stock form.

Syphon

Site Owner
Staff member
Feb 28, 2002
South West
www.seatcupra.net
Nearly a year old. Clue in this arriving this morning:

main.php

Not that I'm complaining at that price compared to what I used to pay for the MK2.

1st service booked for the end of the month.

Gave it a good clean inside and out today in the lovely weather and topped up with C2. Shiny shiny.

My MK3 Leon CUPRA 280 SC
by scn_syphon, on Flickr

Still loving it. :)

Scott

Syphon

Site Owner
Staff member
Feb 28, 2002
South West
www.seatcupra.net
So the car has now passed a year of ownership. It had a happy service at Holders and continues to put a smile on my face.

I have hit 8000 miles and will likely need some new front tyres in 2-3 months. That is what I am dreading; the trauma the wheels will need to endure now matter how much care I ask the tyre fitters to take. :cry:

The car still surprises me when I decide to floor it (seriously rapid) especially on the bends (limpet mode).

It is kept super clean as I have OCD :) Blends in a bit more than the MK2 in terms of attention, but then that had gloss black wheels and roof. It still gets heads turning from time to time and admiration at the petrol pumps.

Talking of which, I don't visit that often. For the economy vs power there is definitely witchcraft at work. :blink:

I'm sure I said this with the MK2, but this is the best car I have ever owned and the best all round package. Love it love it love it. The praise it has received by reviewers and owners alike is well deserved.

What a machine. :thumbup:

My MK3 Leon Cupra 280 SC
by scn_syphon, on Flickr

Scott

Seastormer

Cupra Leon VZ2 300/CBF1000
Apr 25, 2014
Edinburgh (Scotland)
So the car has now passed a year of ownership. It had a happy service at Holders and continues to put a smile on my face.

I have hit 8000 miles and will likely need some new front tyres in 2-3 months. That is what I am dreading; the trauma the wheels will need to endure now matter how much care I ask the tyre fitters to take. :cry:

The car still surprises me when I decide to floor it (seriously rapid) especially on the bends (limpet mode).

It is kept super clean as I have OCD :) Blends in a bit more than the MK2 in terms of attention, but then that had gloss black wheels and roof. It still gets heads turning from time to time and admiration at the petrol pumps.

Talking of which, I don't visit that often. For the economy vs power there is definitely witchcraft at work. :blink:

I'm sure I said this with the MK2, but this is the best car I have ever owned and the best all round package. Love it love it love it. The praise it has received by reviewers and owners alike is well deserved.

What a machine. :thumbup:

My MK3 Leon Cupra 280 SC
by scn_syphon, on Flickr

Scott

Are they still the original tyres then.

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.