Under seat subwoofer

myfirstseat

Apr 11, 2015
Perth, Scotland
Has anyone got one of the above? If so what are they like and are they worth it? I don't want to take up loads of boot space and run loads of wiring through my car...

AdamRoutley

Use The Force!!
Feb 22, 2007
Walsall
www.myspace.com
You will still have to run the same wiring. Plus there isn't much space under the front seats so you will be limited with size, subsequently limited to the low end frequencies which is the whole point of a sub. If space in the boot is a problem to you, maybe look at installing a stealth system in one of the side walls of the boot.

myfirstseat

Apr 11, 2015
Perth, Scotland
I meant that I wouldn't need to run it through the whole car, the one i am looking at i can set it to be active below a certain frequency. Im more bothered about sound quality than anything else. I have sony brooklands edition component speakers to help with lower frequencies also

Shapin

May 31, 2015
Plus the leon have a problem with soaking carpets, I don't want to think what will happen if the amp will get soaked and then you turned it on.

robertg919

Nov 12, 2011
Birmingham
i fitted a focal one to my old ibiza it gave a bit exta deph to the low end and the soung quilaty was ok. without taking up boot room u wont get a deep sub'ie sound if thats what your after

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.