Finally returning back to the fold.

jc_boc

Missing the CUPRA R!
Jul 18, 2008
Desborough
Ever since i sold my grey 57 plate BTCC kitted stage 2+ cupra i have felt lost. Worst decision of my life to sell it but financed dictated it at that time. I then bought a corrado as a runabout but that didn't last long as it was literally a pile of crap. Sold it and stayed without a car for almost a year, then decided to buy again. Really struggled to find something that came even close to the Cupra and BTCC kitted ones appear to be as rare as hens teeth.

So i bought a 61 plate Octy VRS after test driving it. Pleasantly surprised by it, great space, good performance and all the extras you could need. It was a cruiser however BUT returns such great MPG it is frightening. I like the car but i don't LOVE it the way i did my cupra.

So i have been trolling websites looking at cupras for a while until today i spotted a lovely 12 plate cupra r in white with only 36K miles and at a great price too. Holding deposit placed finance was approved within half an hour so it is now mine. Just sorting insurance and hopefully collecting it next week end :funk: So glad to be getting back into a Leon and as before i am sure soon stage 2+ mods will begin :whistle:

jc_boc

Missing the CUPRA R!
Jul 18, 2008
Desborough
Good to see you back on the forum and i hope the new cupra brings as much or more happiness than the last one.

Thanks mate. Yeah, it will take a bit of time to reach 2+ again but i aint gonna rush. Want to get this one just right [B)] So hunting for parts has started and this time i think i will buy used instead of new again and save a few quid ;)

Welcome back to the fold, what did you pay, if you don't mind me asking, Cupra's and R's seem to be all over the place price wise lately.

Sure thing. Picked this one up for just under 16K which i think is decent considering the age and mileage. Also they have serviced it for me and MOT'd it so i won't need to worry about that for a while thankfully.

kazand

Is powered by Medtronics
Jun 6, 2010
Brum
Welcome back :D you know It makes sense..... just think of all the new friends you'll make.... at the petrol station ....at the tyre fitters..... :D
Only joking , enjoy , I still miss mine/ours ..... :)

jc_boc

Missing the CUPRA R!
Jul 18, 2008
Desborough
Duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuude!!!!!!!! :thumbup:

Awesome news........won't be long till your back to being a mental modder again! ;) :lol:

:lol: Never a truer word spoken mate. Very happy with the purchase and as usual i am already on the hunt for mods :cry:

Welcome back :D you know It makes sense..... just think of all the new friends you'll make.... at the petrol station ....at the tyre fitters..... :D
Only joking , enjoy , I still miss mine/ours ..... :)

Aaaahhh mate, i have played this game so often in the past :rofl: I am no stranger to forecourts :D

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.