£5.5k too much?

flett

May 16, 2015
Hi guys and gals

This is my first post and I hope I don't get slated for asking this straight off but after owning my lcr for just over a year I was considering selling up. Now my car only has 46k miles and has a full Seat dealer history with 10 stamps and all invoices present. It's in nice condition, the wheels would benefit from a refurb but that's easy enough. So my question is as above. Is £5500 too much to ask considering it's history and mileage. I'm the 3rd owner and the last guy had it 9 years, 54 plate platinum grey bam engine etc.

Thanks and sorry if I get anyone's back up asking this straight off.

jackoni

Sep 1, 2012
Newtownards NI
Hi guys and gals

This is my first post and I hope I don't get slated for asking this straight off but after owning my lcr for just over a year I was considering selling up. Now my car only has 46k miles and has a full Seat dealer history with 10 stamps and all invoices present. It's in nice condition, the wheels would benefit from a refurb but that's easy enough. So my question is as above. Is £5500 too much to ask considering it's history and mileage. I'm the 3rd owner and the last guy had it 9 years, 54 plate platinum grey bam engine etc.

Thanks and sorry if I get anyone's back up asking this straight off.

Im gona be in the market for a nice low miler LCR soon and yours sounds right up my street, low miles history etc... However i dont think i would personally stretch to 5.5, was gona make my budget 5k max. If it had a few tasty bits, nice system intercooler etc with the same low miles and history then i would be seriously interested as good mods can cost big bucks

flett

May 16, 2015
Thanks for the reply chaps. The car is 100% unmodified and all the better for it in my personal opinion. It hasn't even had any paint work done on it that I can see. Even has the original Seat branded windscreen. So £5k should be attainable I guess. All depends on finding someone to pay it I guess.

Haze

Oct 21, 2014
I paid £4.5 for 05 plate platinum grey LCR (wich had £500 worth of bits done before sale) immaculate inside and out un modified . I also was waiting months and months to even find a half decent one so I snapped It up

flett

May 16, 2015
Thanks guys, I have a pretty good idea of what I'm going to put it up for sale at now price wise. It'll go up on Auto Trader and piston heads in the next couple of weeks.

beastgtir

Dec 26, 2012
My last one which was an immaculate 2005 55 reg in Black
3 owners from new, 66k sold for £4700 (advertised for £4950)

It had an uprated filter, intake pipe and silicone hoses.
I had a full service done, cambelt, coolant sensors, pretty much everything you can imagine and a custom code dyno remap to suit. New mats etc. I spent around £1000 just before I sold it on those items.
2 keys all booklets.

I would imagine £5k is easily achievable as long as the cambelt and they hydraulic tensioner have been done recently.

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.