LCR lower arm bushes

Matty589

Feb 22, 2014
I ordered some lower arm bushes for my cupra r from tps and just wondered if anyone could tell me if there the right ones
f48f30563d610ac203c83ba7e4e2a829.jpg

f7dd1eae3b5b4c93aa30eebedaba1930.jpg

Cheers

AshBoy

Apr 14, 2015
they do look right as i did my lower arms jus yesterday actually and they do look right but i just brought non-gen lower arms with new bushes and ball joints in them had to get the geometry re-done as the knocked on wheel right out traction control kept kicking in everytime u so much as looked at the steering wheel lol

AshBoy

Apr 14, 2015
I paid 37 quid from ebay lol i figure thel last intil the cash flow its bit better then il go for some powerflex ones

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Matty589

Feb 22, 2014
they do look right as i did my lower arms jus yesterday actually and they do look right but i just brought non-gen lower arms with new bushes and ball joints in them had to get the geometry re-done as the knocked on wheel right out traction control kept kicking in everytime u so much as looked at the steering wheel lol

Yea they was right I fitted the last weekend do you have a cupra r with the cast arms? Didn't know you could get open market ones.

Matty589

Feb 22, 2014
I paid 37 quid from ebay lol i figure thel last intil the cash flow its bit better then il go for some powerflex ones

I had powerflex before and they didn't even last a year
08e4e42bdbe4b48671217355671ec1cd.jpg

I would stick to genuine

Matty589

Feb 22, 2014
What are the symptoms when these are gone? I have an annoying 'creaking' type sound when I pull away, going over bumpy roads & up/down speed bumps.

I would jack the car up and have a look see if they are ripped out if not spray some lube on them and give it a drive if it's gone then you know what it is

AshBoy

Apr 14, 2015
One thing ive noticed is steering itself its much better i used to have to help it coming off full lock now it comes off by itself even tho the power steering fluid needs changing its lighter then before i plan to do the track rod ends soon give it some steering response back lol oh slight issue if u decide to use non-genuine parts is the ball joint needed to have 1mm shaved of the ball inorder to fit on and once the car was back the geometry was so pissed traction control kept kicking nothing laser aligment couldnt sort out. But its much better to drive than before

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.