What did you and your MK2 do today?

Clazzer

Mar 17, 2014
Stoke on Trent
Waiting for a call to say my car is ready. Having clutch and flywheel changed for Helix organic and having Millers gear and engine oil added. Careful driving for me for the next few hundred miles.

Kyado

Jan 13, 2015
Went for a little photo shoot at our local windfarm

b249a595997a5951bffd40d23d165029.jpg

Goldfinger124

Jun 10, 2015
Nice mate it's ok for a holiday when u don't live here lol theres not a great deal to do other than the beach and a few arcades lol

Goldfinger124

Jun 10, 2015
I see no red car lol I'm not cut out for this I don't know how to use it to complicated for me all I wanna do is ask a question lol but not many ppl will see it on this as it's just a reply how hard can it be there's only so many ppl on seat uk on fb that have answered me but they all different answers and there one person I wanna ask on this forum as his car is how I want mine to sit lol

Feb 6, 2014
Lincoln
I see no red car lol I'm not cut out for this I don't know how to use it to complicated for me all I wanna do is ask a question lol but not many ppl will see it on this as it's just a reply how hard can it be there's only so many ppl on seat uk on fb that have answered me but they all different answers and there one person I wanna ask on this forum as his car is how I want mine to sit lol
See picture below and click where the arrows point mate.
9769f67d5afbbbbb67b33250ee80106f.jpg

It never rains it pours mate haha

Last edited:
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.