What's everyone's power and torque with k03 engine!?

SteveClarkFR

May 31, 2015
I have a seat Leon FR 2.0tfsi stage 1+ (for now ;)!)it made 264.8bhp and 420Nm

What did everyone else make!?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SteveClarkFR

May 31, 2015
Yeah I have. Got a down pipe and decat and a ITG induction kit. It was mapped by a company called VES Sport in Scotland.

Dan FR

Meth addict. Stage 2+ Yo!
Nov 14, 2013
Caerdydd
Mine made 270hp at stage 2 on moderate Revo settings with just an intake and a Turbo back de-cat exhaust system.

Added a lot more since then - Intercooler, much better intake, LOBA HPFP and a Devils Own WMI kit, along with a Revo 2+ map and very aggressive settings.

Needs to go back on the Dyno. Peak powers won't be much better as limited for top-end airflow with the K03 and standard actuator pre-load, but the midrange is awesome

SteveClarkFR

May 31, 2015
Mine made 270hp at stage 2 on moderate Revo settings with just an intake and a Turbo back de-cat exhaust system.

Added a lot more since then - Intercooler, much better intake, LOBA HPFP and a Devils Own WMI kit, along with a Revo 2+ map and very aggressive settings.

Needs to go back on the Dyno. Peak powers won't be much better as limited for top-end airflow with the K03 and standard actuator pre-load, but the midrange is awesome

Dan that'll be interesting to see what power it makes :)! Did you notice a difference with HPFP and intercooler!? Or did you fit everything at once!? As I fancy going stage two plus very soon!

Dan FR

Meth addict. Stage 2+ Yo!
Nov 14, 2013
Caerdydd
Intercooler made a big difference. Fuel pump alone made very little difference until the 2+ file was added. Big difference in low down grunt once new map added - below 4k rpm from memory. Also means i can increase the fuelling from running pretty lean (F9) and the fuel system can keep up, meaning i can safely run more boost.

Also added a Runner Flap Delete - not that it will add much in terms of power, if anything. Get some lovely pops and bangs now though.

Biggest gains came from the WMI kit and adjusting the Revo map to suit. I can now run Boost 9 and Timing 9 - maxxed out. Car no longer suffers in the summer heat as it did either.

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise