H&R lowering springs and spacers

-herc-

Oct 6, 2008
N.ireland
Guys,

Looking at picking up the H&R 30mm springs for the Cupra R - Anyone pics of theirs lowered on these. Is there much of a drop as my house is on a hill??

Also looking at some H&R spacers but not sure what size would be best suited with the springs and the standard 19's on her.

Any help appreciated

Thanks

DamianPM

Mar 26, 2008
Newcastle/Durham
Morning,

Quite a few threads and posts on the forum about the H&R springs but I'd say you should be ok and as for spacers I'd say 10mm front and 15mm rear.

Damian @ DPM Performance

-herc-

Oct 6, 2008
N.ireland
Morning,

Quite a few threads and posts on the forum about the H&R springs but I'd say you should be ok and as for spacers I'd say 10mm front and 15mm rear.

Damian @ DPM Performance

Thanks Damian - I got my las t springs from yourself when i had the fr.

Could you fire me through a price for the 30mm H&R springs and the 10mm and 15mm spacers please.

Thanks

richicupra

Jan 29, 2012
30mm H&R after they had settled on a FL Cupra:

IMG_2300_zpsbk9kxqq5.jpg

Daniel M

Blackbelts & Chickenheads
Apr 18, 2013
Middlesbrough
Thanks Damian - I got my las t springs from yourself when i had the fr.

Could you fire me through a price for the 30mm H&R springs and the 10mm and 15mm spacers please.

Thanks

Springs can be bought brand new from eBay for £138 approx. Saving you at least £50

Stylance

Stylance
Apr 6, 2011
Ashford kent
@stylance - where did you get yours from - I only saw 20mm springs in eibach for the cupra r

I got mine from eBay but messaged the seller, the ones I have are sportline I think, also the only difference is the higher spec models have a 55mm dia strut rather than 50mm I believe.

-staytuning|staymodified

-herc-

Oct 6, 2008
N.ireland
Ahh right no worries - well I ordered from the link posted - eBay msg him and he did say they will fit so hopefully arrive this week.

Next up is wheel spacers :p

-herc-

Oct 6, 2008
N.ireland
Good stuff Gareth - hopefully mine arrive this week

Looked at the guy eBay account that I purchased the springs and he sells spacers should have order the lot together lol.

Problem is he sells the 10&15mm spacers but no bolts so will need to pick them up somewhere else

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.