H&R lowering springs and spacers

-herc-

Oct 6, 2008
N.ireland
Your welcome mate no problem, really pleased with mine they have made a vast improvement on both handling and looks.

For those who order these won't be disappointed that's for sure.

Have said it before on my RR but big thanks to Daniel M for showing me the bay's seller.

well appreciate both your advise :)

Any chance you have ordered spacers from that ebay seller? the ones on awesome gti and dpm are 3-4 x the price.

G4reth

FR PD170
Dec 4, 2011
Middlesbrough
Nice are you going to fit them this week mate?

Also been looking at the rear ARB but that can wait as I'm starting to get stage2 bits together possibly 2+ haven't decided yet.

I was hoping Rich-FR would lend a hand but I can't get in touch with him. Will have a go myself this week if I get time. I've heard the fronts are a pain to fit. If not I'll have to take them to a garage.

KebabWarrior81

Nov 4, 2013
Sandbach,Cheshire
well appreciate both your advise :)

Any chance you have ordered spacers from that ebay seller? the ones on awesome gti and dpm are 3-4 x the price.

No mate not ordered any yet(it's on my vast list of to do's lol). But I won't hesitate to order from them as they give a great service and excellent price :)

KebabWarrior81

Nov 4, 2013
Sandbach,Cheshire
I was hoping Rich-FR would lend a hand but I can't get in touch with him. Will have a go myself this week if I get time. I've heard the fronts are a pain to fit. If not I'll have to take them to a garage.

Markrich kindly did my rears they are very straight forward then got a garage to fit the front. They had a bit of a ball ache to be honest as a few of the bolts weren't moving so out came the bottles to get a bit of heat into them.

G4reth

FR PD170
Dec 4, 2011
Middlesbrough
Markrich kindly did my rears they are very straight forward then got a garage to fit the front. They had a bit of a ball ache to be honest as a few of the bolts weren't moving so out came the bottles to get a bit of heat into them.

I'll do the rears, I'll have no doubt that some of the bolts will be stuck. How much did the garage charge you?

-herc-

Oct 6, 2008
N.ireland
No mate not ordered any yet(it's on my vast list of to do's lol). But I won't hesitate to order from them as they give a great service and excellent price :)

http://m.ebay.co.uk/itm/200891215474?_mwBanner=1
http://m.ebay.co.uk/itm/190794977311?_mwBanner=1

I was thinking about getting these but I would then need bolts as these were all I could find at 10/15mm (as that is what was recommended to me)

I'm clueless with kids as you can see lol.

All my emails from buying the springs are all in German lol. All I know is eBay told me they have been dispatched

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.