Mk4 ibiza cupra induction

Redcoop

BOOOOST!
Oct 27, 2014
Aberdeen
Will be replacing my 'JR' cone filter since it has a hole in it are there any better ones on the market or shall i just get same again?
Any help/opinions appreciated thanks

Redcoop

BOOOOST!
Oct 27, 2014
Aberdeen
Do i need to have a cold feed going to
It or anything?
Looking on ebay now so many different ones dunno what one to get lol

Pew.

Mar 23, 2012
Scotland
I actually left the bottom half of my airbox installed with the air feed when I fitted my open cone to my mk4

Sent from my LG G Flex2

Redcoop

BOOOOST!
Oct 27, 2014
Aberdeen
My airbox is already removed
Anyone know whats ones best to get? Aha eg would the honda s2k 'k&n' do the trick?

Redcoop

BOOOOST!
Oct 27, 2014
Aberdeen
Cheers
Was thinking about upgrading the standard route cold feed aswell somehow anyone who has done this on a cupra? And where can i get the coldfeed/hose itself without the filter?

Manic87

Mar 10, 2015
The induction for the pd130/150/160 is very deceiving! When you get to the top of the pipe and through to the maf sensor it's a large 80mm pipe work. Where if you follow the pipe down it starts to into a pancake shape to 'save space' to around 30mm or less. It does have to get smaller to fit to the turbo of course but it gets thin and very restrictive very quickly where it could be bigger and less restrictive, it's a big weakness and a poor design worth thinking about!
I have designed an induction kit from turbo which goes from 60-80 which is much better. Can feel the difference. So whilst everyone is thinking cold air feeds and such near the top it doesn't make much difference because the bottom is restricted

Last edited: