H&R Springs

Ollie1990

Jun 6, 2015
Huddersfield
I'm looking into these and love the look. I really think it looks like the perfect height and makes the whole stance of the car look perfect (with spacers).

But my question is, can you tell the difference comfort-wise on the H&R springs compared to stock?

And how much sturdier does it feel in fast corners?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

WeeG

Nov 5, 2008
Largs , Ayrshire
I'm looking into these and love the look. I really think it looks like the perfect height and makes the whole stance of the car look perfect (with spacers).

But my question is, can you tell the difference comfort-wise on the H&R springs compared to stock?

And how much sturdier does it feel in fast corners?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Better off with the eibach sportlines mate and to answer your question on standard shocks its still going to feel pretty soft tbh Eibach sportlines with bilstein B12's is a great compromise

DamianPM

Mar 26, 2008
Newcastle/Durham
Using stock dampers and the H&R springs will mostly likely lead to a harsher ride.

You'll be better off changing both the spring and shocks which will offer a much more refined ride and give you that sturdier feel you want.

Damian @ DPM Performance

TidzaCupra

Feb 23, 2014
Derbyshire
I put H&R's on my Cupra and IMO the ride quality stayed the same, which was perfect for me. Also I like the ride height of the H&R's, but yeh Sportlines will sit your car slightly lower, especially on the front. Slightly less roll in the corners with the springs and standard shocks but it depends what you want out of your suspension? Performance and a stiff ride or looks and a cheaper option?

Ollie1990

Jun 6, 2015
Huddersfield
I'm more going for the looks than anything else, I've got a stage 1 remap & dpf delete, so performance wise, that's as far as I'm going to go I think. Maybe a new exhaust and intake at the most.
I just think the Sportlines like too low for me tbh.
I'll look into the dampers.
Does anyone know some recommended dampers or just swap for new stocks?

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.