Goldie's LCR 'S6AT R',Revo Stage 2, Forge,Weitec,Quaife LSD...

LukeK

Oct 20, 2012
Preston lancashire
Just been looking through your thread mate looking to buy an LCR myself as soon as I find the right one. Buy my aim is to get it just like yours your not selling yours by any chance haha

goldie74

goldie74
Jan 1, 2013
Oxfordshire
Looks tidy that gauge mate, nice one.

Thanks Tom,It's not the best gauge out there but i'm happy with it.
There must have been a liquid gauge there at some point as when i removed the vent there was all the wiring already there for one.maybe one day !

goldie74

goldie74
Jan 1, 2013
Oxfordshire
So at last i'm off to a show next weekend ! GTI International,
Ive been for the last 3 years and always enjoy it so hopefully will be a good day ??

Started prepping the car this morning as it hadn't been cleaned up in a while,A bit picture heavy apologies in advance lol

Also got myself a spare parcel shelf,i know it's a bit of a crime but it is a spare so i cut some holes in it and added some 6x9's to my set up,really makes a difference so will now look into getting some mdf for a proper shelf for them.

Roll on next weekend !!

Last edited:

Matty589

Feb 22, 2014
Cars looking good mate I'm going gti international as well so hopefully have a look round it

Sean886

May 15, 2014
Hi mate, just read through your thread and its a nice looking R you have!

How are you finding the wietecs?

Ive recently moved to RAF Brize Norton so should meet up soon if its close?

goldie74

goldie74
Jan 1, 2013
Oxfordshire
Hey mate,The Weitecs are good although i did have to replace one of the front shocks due to it leaking and also i seem to go through a lot of top mounts (not sure if thats anything to do with them ??).Maybe it's down to me running the car pretty low on them lol !
I'm not too far from you would be up for a meet maybe at pub one evening if i'm not working ??

Sean886

May 15, 2014
Yeah sounds good mate. If your free thursday evening im going to Witney Motor Show... its on 1800-2100...
But otherwise i work 5 on 5 off so im free most the time!

Im getting solid adjustable top mounts with mine so i should be good their!

goldie74

goldie74
Jan 1, 2013
Oxfordshire
Hey mate i'm gonna pop along tomorrow night,Will be a bit of a rush from work so won't get chance to give my car a quick clean but will definitely be there
Hopefully see you there !

Sean886

May 15, 2014
Awesome mate! Ill be on the Formula Clean stand pal!

Ive pm'd you aswell

Last edited:

goldie74

goldie74
Jan 1, 2013
Oxfordshire
So i recently bought a VW Golf GT TDI 130 to use as the family taxi to keep the wear and tear down on the LCR

It's a 2 owner car in great condition which i got for a very good price with full VW dealership service history,recent cambelt,water pump and turbo.So should be a reliable run about for the family and also i'm noticing a lot more economical lol !!

Also went to a local car show this week which had a really good turn out and a huge variety of cars,Also met another member from here Sean886 who by the sounds of it will have a very fast car in the near future !
Here's a pic i took of your engine bay mate

And also a couple i took of mine

Will definitely be going again next year !

Last edited:
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.