My LCR

Stylance

Stylance
Apr 6, 2011
Ashford kent
you'll be stage 3+ and braking it for parts by xmas at this rate . Impressive progress!

Did you fit the front and rear anti-lift bushes ?

What compound brake pads did you go for?

Haha no, I'll sell it whole like my last one, built to be driven not built to be dismantled.

Thank you, all fitted, the only flex now is in my tyres when I push the car! Lol but tonight I herd a clunk driving off a drop curb and now it's every now and then... So I need to investigate that this week once my wheels arrive, I must be honest, I don't really like pro races, but I just couldn't justify OZ prices when looking at the weight, my car is starting to get more for use than looks! Lol

I've done a summary below,

Current suspension setup:
- 28mm front H&R anti roll bar
- 24mm rear H&R anti roll bar
- Super pro camber adjustable ball joints
- Adjustable camber rear control arms
- Powerflex anti lift kit
- Ebaich sportline springs

Current braking
Front
TTRS Brake callipers
TTRS 370mm OE discs
Pagid pads
Stainless wezimoto brake lines
Rear
310mm golf r/ r32/ etc etc calliper
310mm disc (drilled to match front)
Brembo pads
Stainless wezimoto brake lines

Engine
Stage 1 AMD map (even thou I rang for a APR one)
Evoms induction kit
Full milltek decat non red
Integrated engineering inlet manifold
Loba HPFP
Parts to fit;
42DD ultimate catch can
Intercoolers
Integrated engineering billet cam cover

Transmission
034 subframe solid bush
Standard clutch & flywheel
Sigma 6 diesel geek short shifter

Parts fitted but removed;
034 engine mount
034 transmission mount
034 pendulum bar

I don't think I've missed anything... Need more stuff! Stockpile getting low !

-staytuning|staymodified

Last edited:

Stylance

Stylance
Apr 6, 2011
Ashford kent
d36304b0f5607fa78d333d88332bf85e.jpg

Ordered these Saturday !

Oh... & quote for today...
'While you may not agree with customising a vehicle, sensible modification is entirely an animal of a different colour. It must be remembered that just like many of the writings of science fiction sooner or later become science fact, many of the more sensible modifications the typical boy-racers made to their cars during the 1950's, 60's and 70's were eventually incorporated by the vehicle manufacturers into future production cars.

It is acceptable to have a laugh and joke but I strongly advise against generalising or sneering at the efforts of those who seek to be different or improve on a stock products because in a decade or two you could be driving a cleaned-up and sanitised version of those efforts yourself.'

-staytuning|staymodified

Last edited:

Nick North

Jul 7, 2015
Nice rims mate, will go well against the blue.
Nice thread envious of all your mods, ive an FR supa copa in white had it just a few months and am scared to touch it mod wise! Ex mechanic too so i have the knowledge.

guess a remap should be first on the list?

Stylance

Stylance
Apr 6, 2011
Ashford kent
Nice rims mate, will go well against the blue.

Nice thread envious of all your mods, ive an FR supa copa in white had it just a few months and am scared to touch it mod wise! Ex mechanic too so i have the knowledge.

guess a remap should be first on the list?

If I'm honest.... I really don't like pro race 1.2's... But for a few -kg I cannot justify OZ's for now.

I bet that looks nice in white, my first mod was 4 weeks in... Diesel geek short shifter, then map few days later if you can help it don't start or you won't stop! Lol

Thanks for your comment

-staytuning|staymodified

Jul 6, 2013
West Yorkshire
Yeah I knew I should have bought some of them rims now! Cars looking good as ever, where did you get the rims from and if you don't mind me asking how much? I've been looking and back in April the black 18's was £480 and now they are something stupid like £770!

Stylance

Stylance
Apr 6, 2011
Ashford kent
Looks great, wheels really suit the car. Look forward to seeing what next.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

:clap: looks amazing dude cant wait for the next updates :p

Loving the wheels for sure

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

Thanks guys, appreciate you comments, just got the euro rally next then time to get some more power

Yeah I knew I should have bought some of them rims now! Cars looking good as ever, where did you get the rims from and if you don't mind me asking how much? I've been looking and back in April the black 18's was £480 and now they are something stupid like £770!

Hello lee, yeah we all should've bought them a while ago, since they became popular TD have cashed right in! They are now in the region of 699-720. But... Half the price of OZ's

Thank you bud !

-staytuning|staymodified

guari

Nov 17, 2014
RIP buddy, I'm so sorry. My heart goes to your family.

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

Toledo16vTdi

Jan 5, 2014
Rip to these dudes! They're both local lads and Danny was a friend of my mrs. The Leon was always a pleasure to see on the road. ✌️

Last edited:
Feb 6, 2014
Lincoln
Rest in peace.

This is just so devastating, such a tragic loss of life on what was supposed to be such an amazing trip.

Last edited:

ECB

Edward CB
Jun 26, 2013
Northampton
Can't believe it, heard on the radio earlier. Thoughts with his family. RIP.

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.