LCR Recaro Interior

drty--den

Dec 29, 2005
So I've wrote my LCR off :( it's currently with insurance awaiting valuation. If I get the offer to buy it back would anyone be interested in the Recaro front option seats and the rare two seater bucket rear bench? Don't know condition of engine yet, box should be fine. Brembos set up sat there too. Would anyone be interested because I'd not it's not worth buying back as I'll have no where to put it for a length of time. Let me know cheers.

leegreenaway

Sep 1, 2013
Merthyr Tydfil, South Wales
So I've wrote my LCR off :( it's currently with insurance awaiting valuation. If I get the offer to buy it back would anyone be interested in the Recaro front option seats and the rare two seater bucket rear bench? Don't know condition of engine yet, box should be fine. Brembos set up sat there too. Would anyone be interested because I'd not it's not worth buying back as I'll have no where to put it for a length of time. Let me know cheers.

Condition of seats? How much would you be asking? Where you located?

drty--den

Dec 29, 2005
Sorry it was vague. Seats are in good condition, apart from bolster drivers side. Located in blackburn lancashire. Let me see what the they want salvage an I'll get back to you. Should hear in the next couple of days. Just thought I'd get a feel in good time. Cheers for your patience.

drty--den

Dec 29, 2005
There would also be the reg plate for sale "L60N RT" Again, let me know of any interest.

drty--den

Dec 29, 2005
Right insurance wants a fortune for the car so unless someone wants the full car for salvage I'm not gonna bother. Reg plate is on retention an I'm listening to offers as these things are only worth what someone wants to pay. Cheers.

Last edited:
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.