Never2old

Jul 5, 2014
North East
Evening picture of my car done by Wheel Monkey

11755896_1614362962153968_3833015676037896931_n.jpg

Liking this alot

Jun 25, 2012
Gateshead
Mine had its first m.o.t today and passed so give it a good wash ready for fitted uk tomorrow

What's fitted UK?

Took mine and our little family to the Sunderland airshow, well my mums front garden BBQ and view of the bay, didn't seem as busy in the sky as last years . And the weather wasn't great

But my BBQ skills are awesome :)

Andy ap

Mar 23, 2010
Antrim
Went for a drive to Llandudno for a decent walk and to take some pictures (of the scenery, couldn't park anywhere nice) and drove back again.

Never2old

Jul 5, 2014
North East
What's fitted UK?

Took mine and our little family to the Sunderland airshow, well my mums front garden BBQ and view of the bay, didn't seem as busy in the sky as last years . And the weather wasn't great

But my BBQ skills are awesome :)

Fitted UK show down weatherby race course you never heard of it started last year one of the best car shows to go to

Fishy

May 16, 2005
Crawled back underneath it again this morning to re-seat the boost pipes that keep popping out!

Fish

Daniel M

Blackbelts & Chickenheads
Apr 18, 2013
Middlesbrough
Was bored so went to Euro Car Parts and got a Honda S2000 air filter to try for a laugh. Was only £11.

Sounds very weird when fitted but sort of nice lol.

Needs an additional silicone hose to extend it past the engine cover. Have refitted the OEM airbox for now.

Also discovered the boot was wet too, but after some investigating still none the wiser as to how its wet??

Last edited:

GrahamFR

Now AMG Powered
Dec 10, 2008
Barnsley or Burton
cant complain at that price can you, you know though they did a nice red and black one that wouldnt look so bargain basement ill try and find a pic.

make sure you angle it off to the right (facing) space for the best air flow, there should be a upstand you can use to support it too if memory serves.

seat-leon-mk2-2.0-tdi-fr-170-induction-kit-single-by-green-cotton-p552-[3]-28810-p.jpg

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise