New Ibiza Tomorrow!

JoeSaczek

Jul 24, 2015
Nottingham
Hi all, joined the other day, as i was looking at getting rid of my 1.9TDI polo for an ibiza 20vt.

Well, i put a deposit down on one today and i fetch it tomorrow evening, quick little hour drive to go fetch it! :)

So excited to get it, have a mate on my apprentice course with a diesel one and i like the style of them, its the dark grey :)

little rough round the edges but I have the time to give her some TLC :)

DonCarlos

El Salvador Pimp Daddy
Jul 31, 2015
On the Farm
I have no idea why 90 views of this post have not resulted in a single reply yet. Is this forum f****g dead? Unsociable twunts!

Joe - congrats mate. I got my new to me Ibiza yesterday, a little rough around the edges too but I'm happy with it.

JoeSaczek

Jul 24, 2015
Nottingham
Thanks guys, well I'm starting off binning off the pipercross panel filter as I reckon it's sodded my MAF sensor as there is a flat spot on boost on full chat.

Then it's H&R springs and refurbished the wheels, intercooler, etc etc get it to around 240 bhp and enjoy it :) body needs tidying

Sent from my C5303 using Tapatalk

JoeSaczek

Jul 24, 2015
Nottingham
Hopefully so, I've got a friend down south with a 1.9tdi with 230 bhp so the aim is to beat him

Sent from my C5303 using Tapatalk

Bluebeeza

Mar 23, 2014
Walsall
240bhp in an ibiza would scare the crap out of me. I got a stock 06 20vt fr a few weeks ago and it still suprises me how it gains speed. I am only 21 and came from a 1.2 ibiza though. :D

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.