what have you done to your car today ?

Bert

Tom AKA Bert
Mar 3, 2015
Rochester, Kent
8bd2ff0c8a2ab4733930d44f8f39659c.jpg
[/IMG]
I just made and fitted this! But will probably be a track toy only :-( but dpes spund ok!

Sent from my SM-A500FU using Tapatalk

Bert

Tom AKA Bert
Mar 3, 2015
Rochester, Kent
Yep, they come as a complete key, I just need to get skc from the ecu or cluster and I'll be able to program them in, iv a few different cables for when I had my b5.5 Passat and I took the skc from that so all should be good, I'll get the blades cut and then hopefully have them programmed in later :)

Clutch will also be done today, so it'll be an adventurous weekend.
Christ! Busy this weekend then?? LoL
I recently had my gearbox and clutch replaced! Bloody selector pin failed :-(

Burnzybubbles

Jul 8, 2015
Christ! Busy this weekend then?? LoL
I recently had my gearbox and clutch replaced! Bloody selector pin failed :-(

I hope my selector pin don't fail as I'll be buggered if I'm getting the box out in a hurry, a real tight squeeze with the subframe still in, and you need to contort the engine and box and swivel the diff round the subframe so the box will clear the dmf, as usual it just popped straight back on, I nearly gave up if I'm honest as doing it on my back outside was a ball ache as usual.

Still it was easier than the Passat box, and my pedal is so much lighter now with a new slave cylinder, the old clutch has a chance of being the original, it's was breaking down and nearly ready to pop, I was on borrowed time before it poo'd itself and disintegrated in the box.

Oh and to top it off this morning I popped into the local key cutting place and they moaned that the Internet keys damage there blades and I have to go somewhere that charges £60 a blade to have them cut, I think I'll go down to the spotty teenagers at Tompsons and get them to do it.

Knackered clutch

Box back in and just getting things done up :)

Bert

Tom AKA Bert
Mar 3, 2015
Rochester, Kent
I hope my selector pin don't fail as I'll be buggered if I'm getting the box out in a hurry, a real tight squeeze with the subframe still in, and you need to contort the engine and box and swivel the diff round the subframe so the box will clear the dmf, as usual it just popped straight back on, I nearly gave up if I'm honest as doing it on my back outside was a ball ache as usual.

Still it was easier than the Passat box, and my pedal is so much lighter now with a new slave cylinder, the old clutch has a chance of being the original, it's was breaking down and nearly ready to pop, I was on borrowed time before it poo'd itself and disintegrated in the box.

Oh and to top it off this morning I popped into the local key cutting place and they moaned that the Internet keys damage there blades and I have to go somewhere that charges £60 a blade to have them cut, I think I'll go down to the spotty teenagers at Tompsons and get them to do it.

Knackered clutch

Box back in and just getting things done up :)
Shiiiiiiite! Yeah, all i did was stop to let a woman through, went to select 1st and..........damn! But i was gonna do it myself, but would have lost me rag, so paid 160 for someone to fit :) happy days and my pedal! God aint they light :)

Israar

Dec 8, 2014
Dudley
Just replaced my N75 valve and the large majority of the original vacuum tubing to silicone, only pipes not changed so far are the ASV and the turbo actuator (turbo actuator would have been done if I could have got my arm down the engine!) :D

Took me a lot longer to do than I anticipated too, though at least no breaks happened! :)

--Lee

Burnzybubbles

Jul 8, 2015
Today I managed to get one of the keys cut and also coded to the car after faffing trying to remember how to pull the skc from the cars ecu, fitted a stereo as I need hands free and after the clutch change and disconnecting the battery the original unit needed the code which I obviously didn't have, then washed mine and the misses car as mine was disgusting.

Will_s87

Apr 22, 2015
staffy-cher
Pocked the micro switch on my bonnet catch to reset my oil light.
This forum is great! Don't know how long it would have taken me to find that fix!!

Kind regards,
W

LCsTed

Jan 19, 2014
Hampshire
Done this to mine a while back (just for the sake of it really) and only had the pipe pop off once, but it does sound a wee bit better - not convinced there is a power gain of any sort ;)
Yeah...it seems to have a bit more lag on pick up but then goes like a stink from there :)

Sent from my LG-D802 using Tapatalk

Stephen Skeggs

Aug 5, 2015
West Sussex
Need some uprated parts but not sure what to get

Hi I'm in need of some uprated parts for my Leon Cupra mk1 I'm after a nice induction kit exhaust and what the best dv I should get thanks

Stephen

Bigjohn84

Intagram / johnyoung84
May 5, 2015
Well I decided to go down and give my engine bay a little clean, and this was the outcome be four and after, I no what ur gonna say there's not much difference lol

B4

After

Also put my new wind deflectors on all four windows, just waiting on my rim protectors to arrive, they got lost in the post so there sending me another set out.

supersticky

Dec 16, 2010
taunton somerset
19 hrs of detailing, clay barred twice, full set of Lake Country pads, megs ultimate compound and 205, tons of dodo wax was then megs aqua wax.

bcb9674ac38d38895152c094a8087838.jpg

8c25cda21a11197b99566505c65c523f.jpg

b2d5b3d85e9c713c48b584e3b63ba796.jpg

21094a814666c078dd8d76873f72cf45.jpg

a738d5e6414078321e1bb39e9ade9828.jpg

29ac0dd3da92c5999f2bfbfc6ab3e9e4.jpg

4636b612d8f8a13f58b6a17a32df6b23.jpg

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk

supersticky

Dec 16, 2010
taunton somerset
Yeah lol hopefully their **** should slide right off it , 5 applications of dodo wax and 3 of aqua wax God I even cut half my tree off so they don't sit above the motor and crap all over the place! So 20 hrs all together. Thanks mate for the comment, tis very shiny

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk