camelspyyder

2 SEAT-er
Jun 26, 2014
Shiny? Muddy? Dramatic Scenery? Arty?

Show us your car.

Here's a couple:

toledo%20downstairs_zpseep8xops.jpg

Toledo%20edit_zpsfmabwg6l.jpg

Neither are brilliant shots but I'm looking for angles that show off the beautiful shape of the car.

Last edited:

irl_techie

Mar 8, 2015
Good idea for a thread, I will have to clean mine and get some pics in beautiful west cork this weekend once the rains stays away ;)

Juego

Dec 1, 2009
Hamilton
www.facebook.com
Mine is an itech lol, got it pre reg for less than the price of a brand new s model. It was registered on new years eve 2014 and had 28 miles when I bought it in June. It's now sitting with just over 1300 awaiting its test to go on as a taxi

camelspyyder

2 SEAT-er
Jun 26, 2014
Yes there have been some wicked bargains about. Even to order like mine, not pre-reg or from stock.

I certainly wouldn't have had mine at anywhere near RRP, but as you say you can get loaded Toledos for less than the price of a pretty basic Rapid :)

Last edited:

Juego

Dec 1, 2009
Hamilton
www.facebook.com
Yes there have been some wicked bargains about. Even to order like mine, not pre-reg or from stock.

I certainly wouldn't have had mine at anywhere near RRP, but as you say you can get loaded Toledos for less than the price of a pretty basic Rapid :)

Yeah I wouldn't have paid 19k for an itech model new lol especially not to use as a taxi. I set myself a budget and this came into the budget, the spec for the money sold it to me. I drive a Toledo at present as well which will be going back to the company. It's a year and a bit old with 87k now, only fault it's ever had is the common egr valve at 70k and the drivers seat kills my back due to sagging. Other than that it's been great!

jakeyhutch

Toledo TSI style advanced
Sep 11, 2015
Bessacarr
Here's mine, obviously it's not an FR it doesn't exist yet? Pretty much standard, I'm wanting to lower it a little add a front splitter and rear lip spoiler and of course a remap, however I'm not sure if the newer engine can be remapped yet spoken to a few places who aren't sure.

hilly81

Apr 28, 2014
Little Sutton
Here's mine, obviously it's not an FR it doesn't exist yet? Pretty much standard, I'm wanting to lower it a little add a front splitter and rear lip spoiler and of course a remap, however I'm not sure if the newer engine can be remapped yet spoken to a few places who aren't sure.

Nice fella! Obviously look better in white! ;)

Joe_3490

Sep 20, 2010
Bit overdue but I snapped a couple of pics of my car this morning after the rain lifted.

Looks like previous ones in white lol.

camelspyyder

2 SEAT-er
Jun 26, 2014
When I first considered a Toledo I though they looked a bit ho-hum, in metallic colours with little wheels they seemed like a modern Rover 45 - not my kind of thing at all.

Then I saw a white one on 17's and it looked so different.

White is the colour for this car. Smart and Sporty.

Last edited:

Joe_3490

Sep 20, 2010
When I first considered a Toledo I though they looked a bit ho-hum, in metallic colours with little wheels they seemed like a modern Rover 45 - not my kind of thing at all.

Then I saw a white one on 17's and it looked so different.

White is the colour for this car. Smart and Sporty.

I agree, although the Rhodium Grey is a nice colour :) too

Mines only on 16's but I feel that has helped with the ride too

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.