J.B. His Seat Leon "Cupra R" - K04-064 TFSI Conversion

J.B.

Dec 9, 2013
Holland
Been busy with tinting my windows again. Did it 4 years ago with no experience at all. So they were full of cracks. But at that time I didn't mind. But now with more experience, I did it with better tinting film.

Old film....

35kipa1.jpg

Left the cheap film and right the Sungard 20%. Left is much more blue than black.

2v306qa.jpg

Left cheap film en right no film. See how blue...

2afacdh.jpg

Left no film and right the Sungard 20%. Well thats black and not blue.

2uigdnl.jpg

And the result. Much better.

2gt7rdd.jpg

2isbexz.jpg

Iwan

Jun 19, 2015
Second project was the climate control conversion. Broke a lever on the manual aircobox. Thought it was an easy job to replace only the aircobox but turned out not to be. So decided, when the complete interior was out, to place a climate control. So everything out.

New parts in.

And testing.

Got one rubbish photo how it looks now, without the glovebox in. Instal the glovebox this evening and take better pictures.
Hello, friend! Really like your project! I'm also self building a Leon. If you can, please tell me more about that conversion. I'm with manual control and I want to swap it. What are the parts needed, what is swaping and is everything working ok?
By the way - I made the 4 doors and mirrors electrical conversion so if you need help with info I can tell you whatever you want! :)

J.B.

Dec 9, 2013
Holland
Hello, friend! Really like your project! I'm also self building a Leon. If you can, please tell me more about that conversion. I'm with manual control and I want to swap it. What are the parts needed, what is swaping and is everything working ok?
By the way - I made the 4 doors and mirrors electrical conversion so if you need help with info I can tell you whatever you want! :)

Thanks. The climate control is werking perfectly. I used this link.

http://uk-mkivs.net/topic/19927-climatronic-install-how-to/

Iwan

Jun 19, 2015
Thanks. The climate control is werking perfectly. I used this link.

Thanks for the link! I'm going to try it. But if you have time and you want you can send me some info about your conversion :)

J.B.

Dec 9, 2013
Holland
Parts:
- Climatronic Airbox with all motors, sunlight sensor and loom attached
- Climatronic Control Panel
- Kufatec Loom (or make your own loom using the donor vehicle wiring)
- Sensor in the centre console with the other front.
msDpEydUUbA8Eo29AablWGQ.jpg

I've got the Kufatec Loom. I recomment to buy one. Otherwise you have to change the complete interior loom.

Iwan

Jun 19, 2015
Can you give me pictures of all the stuff? Sorry that I take your time and spam your topic but you are the only one that I know made this swap. Thank you for help! :)

Iwan

Jun 19, 2015
Thanks for the help! I've bought almost everything. I can't find only this: Sensor behind centre console. Can you give me something like serial number or something?

Iwan

Jun 19, 2015
Thanks. I've found it. Can you give me some wiring diagram because I have some cutted wires

Iwan

Jun 19, 2015
Yes but in Seat we have all wires on T12a but in VW he has only:

T12a
1 - K wire (pin 7 of OBDII port)
2 - T14/8 (rad fan control unit below battery)
3 -
4 -
5 - Pin 1 of outside temp sensor
6 -
7 -
8 - Pin 3 of sunlight sensor
9 - T14/12 (rad fan control unit below battery)
10 - T32/3 (blue connector on cluster)
11 -
12 - T32a/26 (Green connector on cluster)

J.B.

Dec 9, 2013
Holland
Xmas is early this year. Tonight I'm gonna pick up a set of new brakes. :funk:

2mxhq35.jpg

Sorry mate. I got a complete wiring loom....

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.