Toledo iTech Taxi

Juego

Dec 1, 2009
Hamilton
www.facebook.com
Bought this almost a month ago to put on as a taxi. I drive a Toledo currently which is a company car. It's just over a year old and covered 81k. I enjoy driving it so chose to buy one myself.

Got this from a dealer in York with 28 miles on the clock and saved myself £2500 over the same car in my local dealers which had covered 1200 miles!

Last edited:

Juego

Dec 1, 2009
Hamilton
www.facebook.com
Well had the car a month and it's covered 1050 miles. It had a mark on one of the alloys which I never noticed when I picked it up or I'd have requested a new wheel. Asked Vardo if he could sort it and he accepted the challenge! Also had my plates made up, my ocd would go mad if I had a non dealer plate and a dealer one so had to get both lol.

Gave it its first wash as well since I got it.

Juego

Dec 1, 2009
Hamilton
www.facebook.com
It's going on as a taxi so it needs to stay relatively standard. However I reckon I'll get away with doing yellow lamin-x on the fogs and yellow calipers. Going for yellow additions that I'll get away with. Otherwise it'll just be a working car but kept clean and polished.

L8W FR

Aug 20, 2014
Very local to me i see, theres plenty of these being used as taxis at the minute, if i see you around i will wave, wont miss a bright yellow leon :)

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members