Johnsy's mk2 LCR' -- Nurburgring trip September 2016--

Veyron

Dec 3, 2009
Birmingham
yeah Cat d is only uneconomical repair or stolen/recovered when your insurance has paid out already.but like you say some people are scared off by this .....not me!

Looks nice that! New tailgate n bumper anything else? Doesn't look too expensive

I saved £4k buying this car and I'm over the moon with my purchase :D

Yeah I'm well pleased drove it back from Wales and was spot on!

New boot, bumper and the quarter has a slight crease which is being sorted

Just can't wait to start driving it, feels a world apart from my ibiza though strangely seems quite a bit slower!?

guari

Nov 17, 2014
:lol: which one

You made me look lol

August 28th, it's a full day thing. I'm traveling down from Scotland so will likely look for a place to sleep the night before. Are you local to the area? Do you have any recommendations around?

If you are going for the 28th we could meet up earlier or something, I' going down with my wife

Jun 25, 2012
Gateshead
You made me look lol

August 28th, it's a full day thing. I'm traveling down from Scotland so will likely look for a place to sleep the night before. Are you local to the area? Do you have any recommendations around?

If you are going for the 28th we could meet up earlier or something, I' going down with my wife

It's about a 45min drive for me so I don't know anywhere local. South Shields would be a good stop over for ya,plenty B&B's and loads of restaurants especially if your a curry fan. It's right on the coast to for a romantic walk [B)], it's only about 50 mile to croft so you could set off at 7am.

Iv done a few open Pitt lane TD's and I've just done a sessioned one, so i quite like the idea of the sprintday as its a bit more competitive and against the clock. But if I'm free I'll pop down n say hello

Last edited:
Jun 25, 2012
Gateshead
Yeah I'm well pleased drove it back from Wales and was spot on!

New boot, bumper and the quarter has a slight crease which is being sorted

Just can't wait to start driving it, feels a world apart from my ibiza though strangely seems quite a bit slower!?

Itll all come good in the end mate

nice car, love the r makes me want to upgrade mine

Cheers mate, I recommend buying private to save a few quid

guari

Nov 17, 2014
It's about a 45min drive for me so I don't know anywhere local. South Shields would be a good stop over for ya,plenty B&B's and loads of restaurants especially if your a curry fan. It's right on the coast to for a romantic walk [B)], it's only about 50 mile to croft so you could set off at 7am.

Iv done a few open Pitt lane TD's and I've just done a sessioned one, so i quite like the idea of the sprintday as its a bit more competitive and against the clock. But if I'm free I'll pop down n say hello

That's great info, thanks for sharing! Do let me know if you do go over there, take care!

Jun 25, 2012
Gateshead
Convoy down to Rockingham race circuit today for the Nissan pulsars 25th anniversary meet being held tomorrow at the circuit, a good friend of mine has let me use one of his cars for the event............I'll uploads pictures and maybe track action once the dust settles

flash your lights n toot ya horn if you see us on the way down

Jun 25, 2012
Gateshead
Nissan pulsar GTi-R 25th anniversary meet @ rockingham race circuit

Around 30 cars in total attend from gtir-Motorsport club forum, I found my way down there in my mates newly acquired 425bhp gtir, where as he opted for the 300bhp wide arch track car.
400+But in a car that doesn't weigh much more than a ton is quite something ,absolutely blew me away at its relentless pace .and as much fun as it was taking the the wide arch car out on track I'm kinda glad I sod mine a few years back as the handling is kinda crap compared to a modern car,good fun though! And another track under my belt

Last edited:

cuprajim92

Jun 26, 2015
Do you have an idea on how much the seat sports bbs alloys on your car are worth there isn't many places I can find these alloys

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

cuprajim92

Jun 26, 2015
My stood pattern is 5x100 on my cupra would them alloys fit with wobble bolts or would I need adapters

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jun 25, 2012
Gateshead
Iv been putting together a Brembo brake upgrade,the calipers arrived today

A few others fitting parts

Iv got some Audi TTs j-hooked discs (340mm) also.

Washed and waxed

Last edited:
Jun 25, 2012
Gateshead
Struggling to find time to get the TTRS brakes fitted,hopefully they'll be on this week.

Iv carried out the boot pop mod,but I'm not sure yet if it's a keeper

Picked up some new subframe bolts as well. Fast approaching its 4th year on the road and due a service so I need to look into that .hopefully the next update will contain pictures of the brakes fitted

Jun 25, 2012
Gateshead
Oil n filter service carried out last week, had my booked again this morning to the 4 pot brembo's fitted

wow what a difference, its took me a few months but Iv managed to put this kit together for less than a grand[B)]

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.