What did you and your MK2 do today?

nick-fr

Jun 9, 2014
bristol
Fitted some new bulbs today but not sure if they need adjusting, I made sure they're sitting right so that's all good, any help is much appreciated
315ccd4b04f4e32b523046c81746638a.jpg

Sent from my C6603 using Tapatalk

nick-fr

Jun 9, 2014
bristol
I've had a 6k hid kit fitted for about a year and noticed the bulbs were a bit tatty so bought some replacement bulbs and the beam looks different now

STU3Y

Nov 11, 2013
Kent
Fitted some new bulbs today but not sure if they need adjusting, I made sure they're sitting right so that's all good, any help is much appreciated
315ccd4b04f4e32b523046c81746638a.jpg

Pull up facing a brick wall nice and close and use the cement lines to see where lights are. That will tell you if they are out of position left to right. Then find centre of your bulb in headlight and locate the cement line DIRECTLY in front of it. Mark this on the wall on both sides unless your memory is good. Then drive back 25 feet. (Around 2 car lengths.) Your headlight beam should line up with the mark you made earlier. If it doesn't adjust accordingly. This is only a rough guide but has served me well over the years and passed every mot.

nick-fr

Jun 9, 2014
bristol
Pull up facing a brick wall nice and close and use the cement lines to see where lights are. That will tell you if they are out of position left to right. Then find centre of your bulb in headlight and locate the cement line DIRECTLY in front of it. Mark this on the wall on both sides unless your memory is good. Then drive back 25 feet. (Around 2 car lengths.) Your headlight beam should line up with the mark you made earlier. If it doesn't adjust accordingly. This is only a rough guide but has served me well over the years and passed every mot.
Thanks for the help all sorted now :cool:

-UzY-

Jun 2, 2015
Front tyres changed to uni royal rainsport 3, a good clean was needed as sun was shining bright and car filthyy

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members