scott180

Aug 13, 2014
portsmouth
Satin black :)

19444878083_efb125c6d5_k.jpg

ASB_Cupra

Oct 6, 2015
www.flickr.com
I've got the same wheels on mine. I've been toying with the idea of going with something different. Maybe a blood orange or something, I think it would contrast nice with the blue.
It's a tough decision for your colour, I'd be leaning towards maybe anthracite? I don't know if that will blend with the car too much though?

Sent from my C6603 using Tapatalk

JFDI

Aug 10, 2013
I have been needing to refresh my starfish alloys for a while .... black cupra ...

undecided to do them silver again or black or something completely different like orange or green lol

James-92

Oct 16, 2015
Interesting thread for me, recently acquired a dark grey/blue kinda coloured 1m which I haven't seen many of, came with the 15" seat wheels but I'm looking to get some starfish wheels in black on it soon as I find a set up for sale locally.

ASB_Cupra

Oct 6, 2015
www.flickr.com
Interesting thread for me, recently acquired a dark grey/blue kinda coloured 1m which I haven't seen many of, came with the 15" seat wheels but I'm looking to get some starfish wheels in black on it soon as I find a set up for sale locally.
They're pretty nice wheels. They come up quite cheap on eBay a lot of the time too.

Sent from my C6603 using Tapatalk