rear wiper

swfc rc

Jul 28, 2015
hi looking for some help my daughter has just got her first car a mk4 Ibiza she has called it cecil the seat :wtf: the rear wiper will not work water sprays on to the glass but the arm will not move I have checkd the wireing at the motor and one of the wires gos constant live with the ignition on but that is it I have visably checked the wires from the motor up in to the rubber boot and they look fine any one with any suggestions as she is doing my head in to sort it out am I right in thinking it dosnt use a relay thanks in advance

swfc rc

Jul 28, 2015
thanks I hope it is the motor easy fix and dan if it is ill definatly sort something out with you at lest I know it will be a worker some nice guys on here think I will buy myself a Ibiza wont call it cecil though

RUM4MO

Jun 4, 2008
South Scotland
What is wrong with Cecil the Seat, they both start with "S" - my daughter had an old (1998!) Holden Barrina in Perth OZ and he was Barry the Barrina, I don't know what she calls her Malaysian thing she has now in KL.

Edit:- you could let her know that these cars are Beezers and not what you might think, ie Ibizas, maybe that would make for a better name?

Last edited:
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.