Mk3 leon VCDS herts/beds/MK area?

hydrostatik

Sep 14, 2015
Hertfordshire
I can't post links yet but in the FAQ section there are a few sticky topics surrounding this. You need a cable and the software to do the mod hence why I'm asking if there is anyone local.

I did copy the wrong guide here and i can't find the one regarding the mirror but its in there, someone even posted a video of it working.

Last edited:

hydrostatik

Sep 14, 2015
Hertfordshire
Ocularis offered...lives in Northampton but works in Milton Keynes, so I met him there one lunchtime.
Damn fine chap...:)

Thanks for the reply, I'll hit him up when the time comes.

Aside from the mirrors auto folding, what else did you do?

Mine will be a (5 door) FR 184 MY16 version with tech pack, convenience pack plus and full link.

andrewpain

Jul 5, 2014
Meppershall Beds.
Thanks for the reply, I'll hit him up when the time comes.

Aside from the mirrors auto folding, what else did you do?

Mine will be a (5 door) FR 184 MY16 version with tech pack, convenience pack plus and full link.

reduced to sound synthesiser thingie to 30% so I can use sport setting!
changed background of drivers info display to carbon effect
enabled cornering foglamps

(my wife still hasn't noticed the door lights are red all the time)

Ocularis

Jan 2, 2015
Northampton
Hey sorry ive been off forum for a while - get your post count upto 15 i think (just do a couple more dummy posts in here) and PM me what you want and where you are etc.

hydrostatik

Sep 14, 2015
Hertfordshire
Hey sorry ive been off forum for a while - get your post count upto 15 i think (just do a couple more dummy posts in here) and PM me what you want and where you are etc.

I have the required amount but can't seem to PM you?

I haven't got my car yet so pointless anyway...

Lykaios

Sep 28, 2015
Bedford
I'm from the Bedfordshire area and would love to change my mirrors to auto fold on locking. Slightly annoying to press and hold the button in for a few seconds before they begin to close and would love to have the carbon fiber look as well :D !

concerned cat

Nov 30, 2014
Huddersfield UK
I'm from the Bedfordshire area and would love to change my mirrors to auto fold on locking. Slightly annoying to press and hold the button in for a few seconds before they begin to close and would love to have the carbon fiber look as well :D !
Availabe in West Yorks if you fancy a run out!

Ocularis

Jan 2, 2015
Northampton
Yes but not this weekend im afraid... next weekend is pretty busy too, may be able too do next sunday perhaps. Ill know more next week.

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.