what have you done to your car today ?

Klaus71

Sep 22, 2015
Minehead
First week of ownership completed and so far loving it.

Got the new discs and DS2500 pads in on all four corners. Bit of modification to the front pads in order for the inboard ones to slide properly (bit of filing). Rears were a doddle.

Fitted the Parott system, remote control is now neatly stored in the ash tray until I can find a decent place to stick it (bit awkward in the cramped and curvy interior)

Noticed some things that need attention sooner rather than later such as split drive shaft gaitor, wishbone bushes.

Ride height looks like my Range Rover so that needs sorting but need to ensure the compromise is there as I have to encounter speed bumps at work and often a full load of people and baggage.

Still getting used to the car for it's full potential but I've already made my mind up that it needs to be crisper in the handling department.

So far though, loving the car

CupraLiam180

Oct 17, 2014
Aberdeen
Yesterday I insured my new lcr and had it dyno'd it ran 245hp and 278lbft! It's only stage one but I'm very happy with it, it's a lot faster than my old cupra!

Today I cleaned my car and fitted my new Pioneer headunit and a 12v socket in the chubby hole next to the steering wheel and drivers door for my phone charger when it's in my window mount phone holder!

dgjdrummer

Part-timer
Nov 5, 2011
Wrexham, N. Wales
Lost my passenger side front side skirt cover after a deep puddle ripped it off at 60mph!

Anyone know of a spare one going i'n Platinum grey with the rubber string thing attached? :whistle:

Sent from potato.

kr1s77

Feb 1, 2013
Birmingham
it has been written off and i have bought it back. so i'm on the look out for a wing and headlight. might have to go 2 tone for a bit, i saw a black wing on ebay for £30.

kr1s77

Feb 1, 2013
Birmingham
cat c marker, i will have to have a vehicle identity check and new mot. the garage said it would cost £2900 :blink: to fix. thats labour, paint, wing radiator grill, light, bumper and reinforcer.

JFDI

Aug 10, 2013
cat c marker, i will have to have a vehicle identity check and new mot. the garage said it would cost £2900 :blink: to fix. thats labour, paint, wing radiator grill, light, bumper and reinforcer.

VIC is being abolished and is now part of the MOT

L16YDW

Big Beefy Boy
Dec 1, 2014
Norfolk
Knocked up a quick heat shield today with leftover sheet steel I had left over.

20151009_144604.jpg

20151009_144558.jpg

gra1

Sep 29, 2015
leeds
went to put the turbo back on the R......turned round and didn't bother..went out on the fireblade instead
:D:D:D:D:D

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.